Mental Health (Jaya)

TW: This chapter is really emotional and includes self harm, eating disorder and suicid thoughts, if you cannot read something like that, skip this chapter:)

3rd person Pov:

This takes place in Seabound. Nya feels like a fool. She can't controll her power anymore, she thinks she is the worst elemental master of water in history. After she set a whole village under water, Nya couldn't hold her sadness any longer. After the Ninja got home, the girl went into her room, layed on here bed and cried into her pillow.

Nya's Pov:

I couldn't hold my tears any longer. I cried so much, the last time I cried like this was when Jay and the others were in the realm of Oni and Dragons and I thought I would see them never again. I wanted to hug somebody now but no one should think I'm weak. No one cares about how I really feel. No one worries about me I'm not needed, I could easily go and no one cares.

3rd person Pov:

With this thoughts, Nya went into the bathroom, opened her drawer, took a blade and started cutting. Her tears dropped on her arm and mixed with her blood. After the first cut, she felt better but couldn't stop so she made three more cuts. In the meanwhile she let water flow in the sink so nobody could hear her cry.

Nya struggels a long time with self harm and a eating disorder. But nobody knows about it. She eats normal but after she eats, she throws everything up. All started after the whole thing with Nadakhan. At first she starved herself but it got worse. Now Nya cuts herself and has an eating disorder. Nobody nows about it. Not even Kai or Jay. She felt so alone.

After the last cut, Nya washed her arm and wrapped bandage around it. She pulled down her sleeve in hope, nobody would notice it. She went back to the living room and whiped her tears away. Everyone was there, she sat next to Jay and kissed him on the cheek and simulated everything is fine.

Jay's Pov:

After we got home from our mission, Nya went into her room to dress up cozy and went to the bathroom to make herself fresh, the others and me went into the living room and started watching a movie. When Nya came, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and rest her head on my shoulder. I could see that her eyes were red and my girlfriend looked like she was crying. I think I ask her later what's wrong.

After the movie, me and everyone went to eat dinner. Zane made everyone the best sandwiches in the world. Everyone was eating, except Nya... I saw that she didn't eat so much in the last time. I hope she is ok, I will talk to her after dinner

Nya's Pov:

I can't eat that, I just can't. If I eat that I will throw up everything. I will gaint weight but if I gaint weight I will become fat. "Hey Nya, please eat just one bite, you ate nothing today", Kai said, when I was thinking so I barrely noticed. "Ok" I said with no emotion and grabbed a sandwich.

I ate 3 or 4 bites, I couldn't eat more. "Hey guys, I have to go to the bathroom real quick", I said. The boys nooded and I went into the bathroom. I turned on thd water, opened the toilet, and started throwing up everything. I always turn on the water so no one can hear me cough. After i flushed the toilet, I brushed my teeth and pulled my sleeve up.

I took of the bandage from my arm, which was covered in blood. I just threw it away, nobody cares about bloody stuff in this house, because everyone gets hurt a little in the missions so nobody cares. I put a new bandage on and pulled my sleeve down.

Jay's Pov:

I really worry about Nya, everytime she eats something, she goes to the bathroom. And it takes long till she comes back. I hope she is ok, after dinner I have to talk to her. I know from Kai that Nya had lots of issues with her mental health in the past, I have to know whats going on.