E I G H T

Blaine was sitting at his desk on the computer when Charlotte walked in. As usual, she didn't knock which always pissed him off. He was a man who liked control. thrived on in. He wanted his rules to be followed and his office to be respected. He had told her multiple times, yet over and over she continued to ignore him. It was as if she felt she was immune to his rules,

"Hello, Charlotte."

"Well, hello." Her lips had curled into a smile the moment he spoke her name.

Blaine kept his eyes on the computer for a few more minutes, which he knew would irritate her. He wanted to get her back for not knocking. She countered that by stepping between his legs and blocking his view of the computer screen. Her red lips in a pout.

"Come on baby." She lowered to her knees, rubbing him between his thighs. "I thought you wanted to have fun before I go shopping for that girl."

Charlotte opened the zipper on his pants and pulled out his semi erect cock. Her eyes lit up, she was always hungry for him. She began to massage his member and kiss the tip of it. He let out a soft shiver, her touch gentle but firm. Her tongue licked up and down his length until he was completely erect.

"You're so large, baby." Her eyes filling with lust.

She guided his length into her mouth, one of her hands wrapping around the bottom portion as she slowly began to move up and down. Her tongue caressed the underside of his cock, her pace picking up when he let out a low moan. He placed a hand on top of her head, his fingers gripping her hair. His breathing increased as he forced her head down farther, gagging her. As she continued to swallow him, he pulled open a draw in his desk and pulled out a gold wrapped condom. He brought the corner of the package up to his mouth and ripped it open with his teeth. The hand in her hair released her and she slowed pulled away from him. He slipped the condom over his member while she got to her feet and straddled him the second it was on. As usual, she wasn't wearing any underwear and swiftly lowered herself on to him, taking in his entire length with one thrust. She moaned loudly and tossed her head back.

"Oh baby, it's been too long!" She gasped out as she rocked her hips against his.

She pushed down the top of her dress to reveal her large breasts, her nipples hard with arousal. Blaine clasped his mouth around the right one, sucking softly and letting his teeth graze her every now and then. His left hand kneading her other breast and his fingers rubbing across her nipple. She moaned, her body working up and down, grinding into him. He placed a hand on her hips, helping her grind into him harder. Her pace became quicker, her pleasure building. Blaine tossed his head back and closed his eyes, his fingers digging into her hips. He was shocked to find himself imagining Hayden; long brown hair instead of short black hair, deep blue eyes instead of dark brown. His cock filling her and his hand yanking her long locks. His tiny prisoner with a soft voice and habit of biting her lip. He increased the pace,

becoming rougher. He heard Charlotte gasp, her hands laying on his chest to balance

herself.

"Baby, not so hard." She groaned.

Blaine ignored her pleas, his mind visualizing Hayden's plump lips and rosy cheeks.

Her hands cuffed behind her back and her blue eyes on him. The moment Charlotte's

pussy clenched around him, his orgasm coursed through him. He pulled her

completely on to him, coming deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" Blaine moaned, his breath heavy.

Charlotte had wanted to stay on top of him until they had their breathing under control but Blaine was already pushing her off of him. He removed the condom, tossing it into the waste bin under his desk and tucked himself away. Charlotte fixed her dress, making sure it was completely smoothed out and covering her again.

"Hayden needs at least a month worth of clothes. You know how I like my women to look."

"She's yours now?" Her eyes shooting to him.

"She's a guest." Was all he offered.

"That's not what I asked."

"Charlotte." His voice dark, warning her not to test him.

"Fine." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I just don't understand why you can't even give me two minutes to enjoy us."

"There is no 'us', Charlotte. I've told you that."

"But I do everything for you!"

"You don't have to. I've told you that, too. You say the word and I'll stop calling you."

He knew she wasn't going to take him up on that. She never did, even when she claimed she wanted that and stormed out. She always ended up back in his office, on her knees asking for forgiveness. He allowed it, knowing that if he needed a good fuck, she'd be there in a matter of minutes. He watched as she pouted, contemplating on what she was going to say to him. She knew he didn't date women, he fucked any woman that looked good to him.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours." She turned sharply on her heels and left his office in a huff.

Blaine tapped his fingers on his desk, not only was he now irritated with Charlotte but his need for Hayden had intensified. The thought of her riding him had made his cock jump back to life and his palms itch to touch her. He tried to turn his attention to his computer but his mind was too muddled to focus. He stood up to stretch his legs then walked over to his mini bar to pour himself a glass on scotch. It seemed to help by the time he was on his third glass. He felt a vibration in his pocket and pulled his phone out to reveal an incoming call from Grayson. He slid his finger across the screen and answered.

"Yea."

"Ramorez doesn't have the money, says he'll get it next weekend."

"Fine." Blaine clenched his teeth together, that was not the news he wanted to hear

right now.

"I told him this was his last chance."

"Good." Blaine growled, then clicked the phone off.

He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone anymore. His anger boiling inside of him. He gulped the last of his drink then poured a fourth and final one. He wasn't drunk, nor did he have a buzz but it definitely seemed to help. He sat back down at his desk, a sigh passing his lips and his leg bouncing up and down. He refocused once again on his computer and was pleased that this time he was able to accomplish something.