33. Jealousy

It took around forty minutes to reach the hotel where the party was arranged. I was feeling nervous but Bella and Eva cheered up my mood with some jokes.

We got out of the car and stood in front of a tall building. We made our way to the elevator and reached the sixteenth floor.

Two bulky guards were standing in front of a large door and when they noticed Bella and Eva, they nodded and opened the door for us to enter.

The large room was looking very expensive with a huge chandelier in the middle. There was a bar in a corner of the room and tables filled with delicious looking foods. My mouth immediately watered when the smell of food hit my nostrils.

Men and women in expensive clothes were loitering here and there and dancing and some were drinking. Every person in that room probably had tattoos except me.

Bella and Eva waved at some of men and women they're looking quite horrible.

But when everyone noticed me, they're roaming their eyes on my body like I was the only piece of meat among the hungry dogs.

Some were smirking that made me feel like throwing up then and there.

How could I forget that I was standing in the middle of hundreds criminals?

I gripped Bella's arm tightly and she seemed to understand my uneasiness so she gave me a reassuring smile and led me toward a table of delicious looking foods.

I looked around but saw none but the horrible looking criminals whom were eye-fucking me already. Nicolas and his men were nowhere to be seen that made me feel somehow upset.

Blowing a large sigh, I grabbed a glass of orange juice, a piece of grilled chicken and a chocolate doughnut and sat on a chair.

"We've to meet some people. You stay here, Natalia. Don't talk to anyone, okay?" Eva uttered before blowing a kiss toward me.

"Okay." I waved at them and concentrated on my food.

The food was so delicious and wanted to eat more but suddenly everyone broke into cheer.

I saw Nicolas, Stephen, Victor and John walked into the room. Everything of them was screaming higher authority and dominance.

Nicolas was wearing a black suit without a tie, the first three buttons of his black shirt were undone that was showing the gold chain and the tattoos on his neck. His black hair was perfectly shoved back and a expensive Rolex was shining on this tattooed wrist. I almost fainted at the site of his killing beauty. God.

He was smiling and shaking some men's hand and talking to them. When he was shaking their hand, his muscles bulge and flexed in his dark suit. I couldn't take my eyes off of him but it was rude staring, right? But I don't care.

My breath hitched in my throat and I almost choked on the orange juice when his ocean blue eyes met my dark one.

Breath, Natalia, breath.

His eyes scanned me up and down for sharp two minutes. I gulped hard and my body stopped moving under his burning eyes. It was like his ocean blue eyes pinned me for two fucking minutes. He tore his eyes away when an old man greeted him.

I quietly cleared my throat and looked away. After realizing that he caught me off guard when I was staring, my cheeks warmed up and I cursed myself in embarrassment.

"For fuck's shake! Is it you, Natalia?" I heard someone familiar gasped behind me.

I turned around and met Mariano and Alexander in black suits and white shirt underneath, looking at me with wide eyes.