Chapter 14: Take your Time, Tee.

"First Step In solving your problems: create more.

Follow Clint for more motivational hints."

Clint tweeted.

His ego was visibly broken by Tina's adjective. She called him arrogant. She may not be far from the truth, but that adjective coming from her hits differently.

Clint was sprawled out on his couch with a can of beer on the center table before him. he picked his phone from beside him on the couch.

Clint: Hey, Tina

He texted Tina. Having multiple WhatsApp accounts couldn't be more useful.

It's me, Clint

Pls, don't block me pls.

I'm sorry

Tina Fumed, "He can't even accept his wrongs," she thought. He doesn't want to be with her; she was okay with that ‒maybe not, but she had moved on; trying to move on rather, then all of a sudden, he crashed into her world again to piss her off.

'Well done, karma. She brought it upon herself.' She hissed. She ignored his message. Hell was waiting to receive him.

Clint: I have been apologizing for days now.

I don't know what to say again.

No amount of apology would make her forgive him if he couldn't accept he was a jerk. It was not about his apology; he had to admit his wrong and apologize for his wrong, and she wasn't going back on her words. Hell was waiting to receive him, both him and his arrogance if he wouldn't.

On a second thought, her calm eluded her.

Tina: Do you realize you're spamming my inbox

If I may ask, why are you sorry?

She replied, regretting her action the second she did. That wasn't the plan; he was supposed to roast in hell.

Clint: I'm sorry for my actions the other night, for hurting your friend, and for being arrogant too.

I'm really sorry.

Tina left the message unread. She felt pacified but irritated at the same time. She got him to apologize, but his apology sounded more like a lip service. It lacked any form of sincerity and she has this hunch that Clint would likely repeat himself, should there be need for him to. She relaxed on her seat and stretched out her legs. She stretched on her seat and yawned lazily and left the message unattended to.

Clint: Can I pay you a visit at the office?

He messaged Tina from the comfort of his sitting room. It's been days after their troublesome reunion and his not so appealing apology. Clint thought it an opportunity to rebuild their friendship, now that the storm looked settled.

Tina: Official visits only

She replied to him about an hour after receiving the message.

Clint: C'mon Tina, are we still doing this?

Tina: Goodnight

Tina's response annoyed him. She stilled held him to his actions, but what does he expect in the first place? He swallowed. He would let her be.

Clint: Goodnight

He ended the chat.

Tina Noticed The ash coloured 2019 Toyota Corolla at the park, as she drove into the plaza that morning. She would have been sure of why he visited the plaza that morning there aren't many reasons why he visited, which are mostly business related. She made her way to her office less bothered.