Andy x Reader - "You're just so pretty." (fluff)

285 words

I watch the hosts open the envelope and call,
"Brooklyn Nine-Nine!"

I squeeze Andy's hand and give him a smile of congratulations.

He kisses the top of my head as he stands, walking toward the stage with the rest of the cast.

As they bid their quick thank yous, I feel so immensely proud of Andy and all the hard work he's done on this last season.

I clap enthusiastically as they bid the crowd a farewell.

They walk back down the steps toward our table, awards in hand.

Andy pulls out his seat, dropping himself down.

Clearly buzzing with excitement, he places the shiny award on the table in front of him.

"Congratulations, Andy." I say to him, placing a hand on his forearm.

"Thank you, Y/N." He laughs, kissing me softly.

He sits back in his chair, looking back towards the hosts as they prepare to reveal the next winners.
My eyes follow his and I become enthralled with the show in front of me.

Clapping for the crew walking to the stage, I notice out of the corner of my eye, that Andy is staring at me.

I turn to him,
"What?" I giggle.

"Nothing.
You're just so pretty." He says casually with a shrug, moving his chair closer to mine.

He wraps his arms around me and drops his head on my shoulder.
"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I echo, squeezing his arms around me and kissing his forehead.

I see one of the cameras turning to us, but I move my eyes down to the floor.

I can hear people around us 'awing' but I don't much care to look up and see it.