Chapter 2

I was walking my way to lunch, just to realize i forgot my fucking food at home. the lunch here sucks ass. Guess ill starve today.

I sat by myself. i dont know who to sit with, well, people aren't really friends with me.

"Hey, tom! Come sit over here dude!" i hear mark shout loudly. Im not gonna lie, i found this unexpected, but im gonna go over there.

Im sitting at the table. seeing everyone with their lunch. The ones they brought from home. I had to always pack my own lunch because of my parents divorce and everything, the story gets complicated after that.

"Hey tom, what do you like? You seem like a punk kid." mark says.

"Uh, well, i guess descendents, misfits, jimmy eat world, other shit.."

"Cool. You'll fit in just fine" one of marks' friend says.

"I forgot to mention, this is travis, and matt." mark says, pointing at the ones hes talking about.

"Alright.."

"Do you play like, any intruments?" travis says.

"Yeah, guitar." i reply, nervously.

"Rad." he replies back.

the bell rings.

"See you later trav and matt." mark says. "Stay here tom."

Matt and travis wave bye to mark and head to their classrooms.

"So, what classes you got?" mark says

"Uh.. History next."

"Looks like you're in for a ride. The history teacher sucks ass."

"I bet all the teachers suck dick." i say, trying to fit in.

"Yeah, but the history teacher flirts with everyone. shes 23."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, dude. anyways, looks like your classroom is around the corner. you won't be alone, matt has history too."

"So.."

"You can sit next to him if you feel uncomfortable. The history teacher lets cute and hot people do random things that they want, so, you'll be fine."

I start to blush. I don't know why, but.. im getting hard. I mean, not for the teacher, but- nevermind.

I say bye to mark and walk in the classroom.

Matt's silent for a second, then calls me to sit next to hin.

"Tom, you are not ready for history man."

"Yeah, mark told me about her."

"Look, shes walking to you."

I look at her, then back at matt.

"She must find you hot." matt winks, obviously joking.

------

"Hey, you're the new kid, right?"

"Yeah.."

"Whats your name cutie?"

"Uh.." i can feel my desk vibrate a bit. I think shes trying to put her hand under the table- wait... is she trying to squeeze me? "T- tom.."

"Cool.."

I can feel her hand squeeze my dick. I grunt a bit, trying not to moan. She walks away like nothing happened.

"Dude, did she just.." i say to matt as i get kind of turned on.

"She did that to me on the first day. If you get turned on, trust me, it wont last long. You'll get tired of it after a while."

"Has she ever like, had sex with a student before?"

"Yeah, but like 3 or 4. Not many."

Shit. I hope this class ends quickly or im gonna get fucking hard.