Chapter 3

I finally got out of that hell hole. Mark said he'd meet me at my locker, so im just waiting here.

I can hear mark in the distance, calling my name. He finally came to me.

"How was your first day at history class?" mark says to me. im nervous to answer this.

"Uh, it was fine except for the fact i got kind of turned on."

"Its fine dude, almost everyone did."

Matt is next to me, texting someone on his phone while travis is barely walking towards us.

"Is that the only teacher that flirts with students?" i say, hoping there aren't any more.

"Yeah, you're fine for the rest of the day." mark says, being the only one replying to me. "Also, matt, travis, and i were thinking of skipping school for the rest of the day to go spray paint the abandoned house across from the movie theater. Wanna come with us?"

"Uh, sure. Ill go" i say, nervously. it seems like ive been nervous this whole day lately..

"Awesome! Lets go!"

_______

We made our way to the abandoned house. Matt fell behind from carrying the heavy bag full of spray paint bottles. But he'll be here soon.

"Dude, where the fuck is matt?" travis says, bored as hell waiting there.

"I see him, hes coming. matt, hurry up man!" mark says.

I dont really want to do this, but i guess im stuck here now.

_______

Matt finally got here after like, 15 minutes of boredom.

"Finally man, you took so fucking long." travis says out loud.

"Oh suck my dick." matt says, obviously tired of holding everyting.

"We should play truth or dare after this." mark says. Matt and travis agreed, so i did after also. I feel like its a bad idea but.. i guess it'll be fine, right?

After spray painting "suck me" on an old ass building. mark sits down on the grass.

"We gonna do this or not? No one better drop out, otherwise you're a fucking pussy."  mark says, trying to get us to still go with what we agreed to.

We all sit down on the grass, tired as fuck.

"Okay, im first, of course." mark says. The others groan.

"Hey, give tom the.. dare, you know?" matt says. 

"Oh yeah.. So, tom. Truth or dare." mark says, realizing what matt meant, then turning to me.

"I mean, i dont wanna be a fucking scaredy-cat so.. dare." i reply back, scared about what matt was talking about.

"Im feeling generous today so ill give you three options, kiss me, travis, or matt."

"What?" i question, not being sure if i heard them right.

"Kiss one of us." mark says back.

I mean, travis seems like.. just no, i won't kiss him. Matt is.. okay i guess but.. Marks kinda cute.

"I- uh." i say.

"Hurry up DeLonge.." mark says to me.

"I guess ill kiss you.." i say, scared.

"Alright.."

I slowly crawl-walk to mark, sweating my ass off.

"Its fine dude." mark says, trying to get me to calm down.

I finally place my lips on marks. i touch marks dick on accident through his pants. I can feel it and its hard.. I start to get turned on, but i quickly pull away. I think i saw him blushing after..

"You're us now, tom." travis says.

"What..?" i say, most likely nervous and confused like normally.

"Matt and i had to kiss mark to get in the group. So, you're in for a treat."

Im actually so sorry for the short chapters, im trying to come up with ideas to make them longer! 😭 <3