Chapter 8

(HELP I ADDED THE WRONG PICTURE AND MY PHONE IS GLITCHING I CAN'T DELETE IT)

*MARKS POV*

Toms been using the bathroom a lot lately before lunch. its kinda weird.

------

I sit down with matt and travis.

"Hey uh.. guys?" i say.

"Yeah?" matt and travis say.

"Uh.." im so nervous i cant speak clearly. "I think i like tom.."

"Cool, so your gay?" travis says.

"Well- i mean.. i dont know." i reply back

"Yeah, its cool. i mean, me and travis kinda figured it out already." matt says.

"Oh.." i say back.

Tom comes back, and looks really happy.

"You won't believe it." tom says, excited.

"What happened?" travis says.

"I got a fucking girlfriend..!" tom says, replying.

Matt and travis seem a little shocked. especially because i just told them i liked him.

"Oh, cool.." travis says.

"Congrats, i guess.." matt says.

I look down at the floor. Tom notices we're acting weird.

"Dude, aren't you like, happy or something for me..?" tom says.

im sorry that we can't be happy all the time for you. You're not the only one here, you know..

"Yeah." i say, obviously not, but trying to hide the fact i like him.

"Tom, you're actually so selfish." matt says.

"Yeah, honestly, i dont even know how we became friends." travis says too, agreeing with matt.

I leave the table with matt and travis. I sit at another one. I look back for a second to see tom. he has his head down with his arms layed flat on the table. He looks up for a second and i quickly turn my head back around.

i honestly feel kind of guilty, to be honest. he didn't know i liked him. he was just happy he was fitting in, or at least trying to.

"Mark, you okay?" travis says since ive been looking straight at the table for like a minute.

"Yeah. im fine." i say.

"It'll be alright." matt says while putting his arm around my shoulder.

---------

Its the next day. Besides the weekend that just happened, im tired and bored as fuck already.

I look around real quick. Especially by toms locker. hes not there. did he skip or is he talking to his lovely ass girlfriend?

"Hey mark!" travis says, catching up to me while matt is behind him.

Im supposed to tutor tom during my classes, But hes probably laying in bed, thinking of what he did wrong. its really obvious.

"We got math first." matt says.

He notices me not talking and just staring at toms locker.

"Mark.. you're not thinking about him, are you?" matt says.

"Wh- n- no." i say, getting caught off-guard

"Mark. C'mon.." travis replies back.

"Lets just go to class." matt says.

Tom suddenly calls me.

"Hey- im gonna use the bathroom real quick." i say to matt and travis to hide the fact that tom is obviously calling me.

"Alright." travis says

I rush to the bathroom and get in a stall. i honestly dont know if i should answer toms call or not. fuck it. ill answer.

"what..?" i say.

"Mark.. im sorry. i really don't know what i did and i don't wanna sound like an asshole but please, im sorry." he says. one part of me thinks hes actually sorry, but the other is saying hes just putting up with this for no reason and he doesn't care.

"tom.." i say.

"I dumped my fucking girlfriend for you.. you guys mean so much to me and i can't handle all the stress anymore. I just need to know wha-.
" my phone dies in the middle of tom talking. now i feel like the asshole here.

"Mark? the principals looking for your ass. By the way, i heard the call." matt says

"What does the principal even want from me? Plus, i think toms just trying to play me." i say back.

"Tom just wants to get you obsessed with him then hes gonna leave you. Trust me. Hes a real bitch." matt say back to me.

I walk out the stall and towards matt.

"Thanks man.." i say to him.

"No prob. ill meet you in class after the principal thing." he says to me.

I walk to the principals office for the third time this month. usually its like twice every three month.

I walk in and i hear the fucking principals chitter chatter for like fifteen minutes. then im released. This day is really going by fast though.