Chapter 6

*MARKS POV*

After the whole situation with matt and travis fighting, tom went to his room and i followed him.

"They always fight like that. This isnt the only time." i say, trying to make tom feel better.

"Yeah, i kinda figured.." tom says while smiling.

----

*a week timeskip bc idk*

we got to go back to school. i dont know why teachers expect students to be all happy when they get back. Really, all they're wishing is for all teachers to die.

of course, i met tom by his locker. the same thing always happens after that.

"Can i have mark hoppus and tom delonge to the office please?" the intercom says. what the fuck did we do?

We made our way to the office and sat down in the principals space again.

"Mark, i want you to tutor tom. I know you dont have as much higher grades then him, but you just need to teach him the basics to get his grades exactly like yours. tom, you'll be going with mark to every class he goes. report to me if tom does anything bad, mark. i trust you boys. Since you also feel comfortable around eachother, i can tell. Please, dont make this complicated." the principal says.

im fine with tom following me everywhere. we get to spend more time together, but, you know, as friends..

We made our way out the office. the first class was math, tom absolutely hates this class.

"Dude, i fucking hate this teacher." tom told me like a thousand times.

"You've told me that a million times." i say, replying back.

We walk inside and tom sits next to me. this is probably the only class me, tom, travis, and matt have together. Except for how toms following me for about a week.

"Hey, i heard how toms following you to your classes." matt says, whispering in my ear so he doesn't get caught by the teacher.

"Yeah, im fine with it though." i say back.

"Cool." matt says in my ear again.

About 45 minutes later, the period is done. I swear, that seemed quick. but whatever.

English and science passed by too.. but the hell hole of this whole school is history. i know tom is resistant to walk in there. i can see it on his face.

"Do we really have to walk inside?" tom questions to me.

"Its the only way to be alright from the noisy ass principal. It'll be fine. Just sit near me." i say, trying to make sure tom feels safe around me.

I sit down in the front corner of the class with tom, since the other seats were taken. no one wants to sit next to the horny girl teacher.

Tom tries to look towards me to ignore her, but fails and looks at her for a split second. shes right by tom now, putting her hand under the desk.

I put my hand on toms shoulder. She squeezes his dick. tom told me about the other time this happened. when she walks back to her desk, i see tom slowly place his hand in his pants, but also trying to make sure no ones looking.

"Dude.." i say to him.

"I- uh.." he replies back, i know he didn't realize i could see him..

"Just dont.. do that in public.."

He takes his hand out.

"S- sorry." he says, apologizing. he was a little taken aback.

I can see a bulge in toms pants throughout the rest of the class. i get kind of turned on too.

The teacher gives us an assignment on paper, while walking around, giving me and tom one, i can see tom getting hard again.

The teacher walks away, giving other students paper.

"Tom, i can see when you get hard man."i say to him.

"Sorry, i just cant help it.." he responds back.

"Cover it or something."

"With what?"

"Your backpack? I dont know?"

He puts his backpack on his legs.

"Dude i don't even understand the first question to this." tom says, asking for help.

"I dont either." i say back.

"Im tired as hell.." he says while yawning after.

"Go to sleep, ill finish the test for you." i say to help him.

The test time is over and the teacher picks up the papers. Tom wakes up.

"Dude you slept like, 40 minutes. Usually in class i sleep for about 5.." i say shocked.

"im still tired though. i could sleep for another hour." he replies back.

"I wish i could." i say.

We walk out the class when our papers gets picked up.

(help me pls i have no ideas)