●𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣●

Latisha is an average girl leading a normal life in the 21st century.

She enjoys spending time with friends, dealing with schoolwork, and experiencing all the ups and downs of a teenage life, including falling in love. She always had thought of herself as a normal, average student kid as well.

 However, things take an unexpected turn when she starts having strange dreams about a boy, and a mysterious world.

She and her friends have come up with various theories, but none of them seem to explain the vivid and recurring dreams. But one day, she has an accident and reawakens in this mysterious and somewhat interesting area...

 A world where powers originate from ancient dancing techniques and the practice of martial arts, all in order to protect the real world from demonic spirits deep within the surface... A world where the souls of the dead are preserved and the most powerful sorcerers are those who connect better with their inner (elemental) spirit. Their true self...
An academy where people like her, learn about their powers... Where a mysterious lover who will be presented to be the key to her answers...

 And bum! That's when all starts to make sense...

She soon discovers the true meaning of her dreams... and of her existence...

Get ready to dive into her life story and uncover how she discovered her true identity. Brace yourself, as her story is unlike anything you've ever heard before!

Plot-Twists, Action, Love... This story has it all!

WARNING--> This novel contains long chapters, ranging from 2000-5000 words.
If you are not used to that kind of content then ill recommend you to read one of my other books! Though, i would still suggest you check out the first chapter of this novel just to see if you are still intrested.

And with this, I welcome you to the ' Forbidden Descendant' series! I truly hope you enjoy <333 (This is my first book, and I would love to hear suggestions as to how I could improve my writing techniques and more!)

*I DO NOT CLAIM THE VIDEOS AND IMAGES USED IN THE BOOK AT ALL!! I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF EACH PIECE!! Just wanted to make clear that none of the images or videos used throughout the book are mine, they are just there to help to visualize the scenes. I REPEAT, I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE IMAGES!!*