𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪❛─ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭...─ ❛𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ Welcome! (し内鉛)˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

Heyy, it's me again!  The author! (As if you couldn't have already guessed that ).
For the readers who have already started reading the story and may be wondering why the fuck is this new section here, imma just tell youse that this is the way I'm going to section the story from now on.

In other words, I will be organizing the story into seasons rather than chapters, since keeping the story in one singular chapter, proved to be rather confusing and well, it's just better to manage it this way don't you guys think?

It will also make stuff easier for you guys, as youse will now be able to just say "Oh I loved Season 1 Chapter " Instead of having to say " Oh I loved Chapter 1 sweet, sweet past: ?"

                  Either way, that's the change I will be introducing.

In terms of what Season 1's content will be, I have made sure to section it according to the storyline, so the seasons don't obstruct the natural flow of the book.

Season 1 will mainly focus on Latisha's relationships with her friends and loved ones as well as her normal school life routine. This season will also introduce some significant factors for the main character's development, so make sure you take in as much information about Latisha (the main character) as you can!!

 Season 1 will also explore a 3rd person's perspective on the story, in other words, I will narrate the story! (I know, I know, you guys love me...). This aspect may change in season 2, where the story will move from being narrated by me to it being done by the main character, just to create a more intimate relationship with you guys. But for now, YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!! (Sorry not sorry).

--------CONTEXTUAL INFORMATION-----------

(YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ THIS PART)

For the sake of those who may not know or understand what the term 'GSCEs' may mean because of perhaps cultural differences or different educational systems, GSCEs are 
an academic qualification in a range of subjects taken in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. This is what our main character's focus is set on.

So generally, you will pick 3 options of subjects you want to study from which subjects such as English, Re, Pe, Combined Science, and Maths are compulsory for you to do. So like, you could pick any Gsce you would be interested in doing (Drama, Geography, History, Cooking, etc) but you wouldn't be able to do anything about the compulsory subjects (as much as I wish we could).

You pick your options at the end of Year 9 (most of us are 14 years old at the time that this takes place) and we finish said GSCE's end of Year 11 (Where most of us are 16, like the main protagonist), with exams about what we have learnt in the past years. These examinations are VERY important as they dictate whether you will go to college or not, and may eventually lead to you either being a success or a failure in life. (MIND YOU, this is in terms of education, you may still become successful without GSCEs, but it is very unlikely for you to do so as many companies will require you to have passed some of your GSCEs, mainly English and perhaps maths or science.

This causes a lot of stress for those students who undergo their GSCE examinations, as it is a heavy burden to carry, but it's how the educational system decided to set it out, we just gotta follow it.

ANYWAYS JUST WANTED TO GIVE  A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHAT GSCEs ARE FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW- HOPE IT WAS HELPFUL

-----------------------------------------------------

                  𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺

Latisha - The Main Character.

Nadia - Best friend Of The Main Character.

Brian - Male Best Friend Of Main Character.

Jippeta - Main Characters Enemy.

Destiny - Main Character's Cousin. 

 SOME OF THE CHARACTERS WON'T BE MENTIONED FOR THE SAKE 
                                              OF THE STORYLINE!!

... [ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀʀᴇᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ] ◌ೄ

                               ・❥・◕3◕𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐗◕3◕・❥・

・Chapter 1: The Start Of A New Day.

・Chapter 2: New Day's Doom.

・Chapter 3: A Stroll With Friends.

・Chapter 4: An Evening Full Of Surprises.

・Chapter 5: The Strong Always Takes Advantage Of The Weak.

・Chapter 6: Localizing The Weak Among The Strong.

(MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE COMING UP!! STAY TUNED FOR THEM!!) (NEW CHAPTER EVERY SATURDAY)

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 'FORBIDDEN DESCENDANT' 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 !!