Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.5

When Mo Zhiyang heard the sound, he looked up and saw a black curtain covering him. He couldn't move for a moment. His whole body seemed to be suppressed by something, and he couldn't even make a sound.

It feels like a ghost is pressing him down on the bed.

At this moment, a big hand suddenly pressed down on his chest. Mo Zhiyang took a breath and was stunned. He wanted to call for help but couldn't make a sound.

"Mo Xianjun, why do you have woman-like breasts? It's really strange."

The man said, and rubbed it deliberately. Hearing his slightly heavy breathing, the man was very happy, "It's really strange, why are these breasts so delicate?"

Mo Zhiyang was so angry with him that he wanted to struggle, but strangely, with his own immortal power, no one in Yanxing Continent could control him like this.

Who is this man? It's too much!

"Tsk, tsk, I really fell in love with it at first sight." The man seemed to be talking to himself. After looking at it for a long time, he suddenly leaned over and opened his mouth to bite it.

Ignoring his breathing, the man ate with relish. 

"Hmm~"

Suddenly provoked, Mo Zhiyang was so angry that he wanted to kill him, but he couldn't say anything. He could only bite his back molars, wishing to tear this man alive. It was unbearable for anyone to have his chest fall into a place that was hotter than a hot spring and to be teased like this.

Damn you retarded, laozi want to stuff this person's brain into a pot. If he can't bear to use his brain, he will donate it to a hot pot restaurant. Many people like to eat pig brain flowers!

He cursed in his mind for a long time, but the man didn't hear it at all.

After tasting it for a long time, the man finally let him go and said with a low smile, "Thank you Mo Xianjun for the hospitality. It's delicious. I like it very much. I will definitely come again next time."

As these words were blown away by the night wind, Mo Zhiyang suddenly opened his eyes, but there was no one in front of him.

The moonlight floated on the water, and the breeze blew up, blowing away the mist on the hot spring surface. It seemed like nothing happened.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head, but could clearly see the marks on his chest, and frowned, "F*ck, what kind of idiot is that? If I find out who it is, I will skin him!"

"Just now, the screen seems to have gone black." The system can detect that the host's consciousness was imprisoned just now. The system follows the consciousness to survive, so it is also imprisoned.

It's strange that this person who suddenly appeared can be connected to the system and imprisoned together.

Mo Zhiyang fell into deep thought. Did he offend someone who shouldn't be offended? But that's not right. Isn't the person who should be messed with the most in Yanxing Continent not himself?

At this time, he no longer thought about soaking in the hot spring. He got up, wrapped his chest and put on his clothes, opened the door, and saw Lin Xianjun reading a book on a big rock not far away.

"Mo Xianjun, are you here?" Lin Xianjun hurriedly put down the book, "Are you still feeling uncomfortable? The more bubbles there are in this spiritual spring, the more effective it will be."

Judging from his expression, he didn't seem to know.

Mo Zhiyang also felt that even if Lin Xianjun's immortal power could be detected, he would not be able to do such a thing, so who is it?