Chapter 7: Radio Demon

Previously on Chapter 6: Client, Lincoln and the rest of the I.M.P employee have a meeting about searching clients for their business which unfortunately none of them manage to find one but luckily, Lincoln actually did the job during his free time and presented a mountain of paper full of client's request which they immediately prepared for the job while Lincoln went to a meeting with the clients. We also found out about Loona's true feeling about Lincoln and how she wants him in her pants if you know what I mean.

No One POV

Lincoln: I wonder what I could buy in this city?

You might be wondering where Lincoln is. He's right now wandering around the Imp City since he and the I.M.P has finish with their job. They manage to found and kill the target who is in plain sight and cut off the target's head before taking a picture for proof. After that, Lincoln called the clients and told them that the target has been terminated. Few weeks later, each of them pay their services to Lincoln and earn 2,500 Souls making every demon celebrate in happiness for the profit. Lincoln gave them 2,000 Souls while he kept the rest of them. Before Lincoln pass the profit, he told them Moxxie is the only demon who can take care of the profit which making Blitzo angry and disagree with the decision. With Lincoln's silver tongue, he manages to persuade Blitzo to accepts it while Moxxie proud of Lincoln for his persuasive ability. Lincoln bid his farewell as he went sight-seeing around Imp City with his hard-earned money.

Lincoln: *look around the city* When they said Hell is a shitty place, this place really is a definition of seeing is believing.

True to Lincoln's words, he can see the condition of Imp City. Even though this city has a lot of tall building but the way they design this entire city with the landscapes is quite messy. The lower part of the city are much horrible in Lincoln's opinion such as unfinished building, broken apartment, imp taking shelter inside an empty building and etc. Moreover, this place has a lot of old store showing how old this area is.

Lincoln: Well... can't say I didn't like to see an old shop but spending times with Pop-Pop sure does show me the good side of them.

Lincoln continue with his sight-seeing until he found one particular store that attracts him. For some reason, this particular store feels like asking him to enter but confidently walk towards the store ignoring the suspicious feeling he feel just now. Lincoln open the door and can hear the shop door bell ringing above the door which shows how old the store is.

Lincoln: *look around* A vintage store, huh? Why does my instinct telling me to enter this shop? Weird but let's see what I can find in here.

Lincoln can see a lot of old antique around him so Lincoln decides to walk inside the store hoping to buy something that he likes. Lincoln see a lot of things he wants to buy but he also need to maintain his saving so he decides to buy only one thing. He continue to explore the store until he arrives at the vinyl section.

Lincoln: *shock* Wow... they even sold vinyl here in Hell? Let see what kind of song they have in here.

Lincoln begin to through the record hoping to see any songs he loves to hear during his relax time until he found one record that he once listened with his Pop-Pop. He raise his claws to grab it until out of nowhere, an unknown demon's hand come out of nowhere also trying to reach the record as well.

Lincoln: Oh? *turn around* Are you also- Oh fuck.

The reason Lincoln shout inside his head right now not because a demon wants to acquire the same record as him but rather who's the demon is. The demon is a slim and dapper with beige-colored skin and has a broad smile that shows his sharp yellow teeth. He has a pinkish-red cropped, angled bob-cut with black tips at the ends and two large, black tipped tufts of hair extending from the top of his head, evoking the ears of a deer, dark-red sclera eyes with bright-red irises and thin black pupils.