Chapter 15: Princess of Hell

Previously on Chapter 14: Turf War, Lincoln went sight-seeing in Pentagram City looking for clients as well as buying some stuff for himself. When he was about to take a break, he heard an explosion and went to investigated the situation. He found out it was a turf war between Cherri Bomb and Sir Pentious with Angel Dust assisting Cherri Bomb. Lincoln doesn't want to intervened the situation but he has an ulterior motives and begin to "assist" them which they immediately accepts it and doesn't realized Lincoln's true intention.

Lincoln's POV

*SLASH*

Lincoln: *wipe away the yolk* That's all of them for sure.

Previously, me, Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb went on full massacre towards the horde of Egg Boiz. After a few minutes of shooting, slashing and bombing, we finally done and kill all of the Egg Boiz.

AD: Nice, I'm so gonna need to take a break after this shit.

CB: *raise her fist* Alright, Angie. I've gotta go now. See you soon, bitch.

AD: *raise his fist* You too, bitch. *do a fist bump*

CB: *look at Lincoln* So long, Mr. Shadow! We'll meet again if you want.

Lincoln: Trust me. We will meet in the future. Goodbye.

CB: You too.

Cherri Bomb begin to run away from the scene leaving only me and Angel Dust standing above the egg shells of the Egg Boiz.

CB: How the fuck we're going to clean this shit?

Lincoln: Allow me. *snap his claw*

Suddenly, all of the egg shells on the ground begin to float before it begin to combine into a giant egg full of cracks. Then, I snap my claw once more before the giant egg enters a portal and explodes from the impact.

Lincoln: *wipe away the yolk on his shoulder* All done.

AD: We're so gonna be good friends if you know what I mean. *do a penetrate gesture*

Lincoln: *raise his paw* I'm straight and I like to keep it that way until the end.

AD: *pout* You're no fun, Link.

Lincoln: That's a compliment if you ask me.

AD: Fuck you.

Lincoln: Pass. Anyway, what are we waiting for?

AD: *pull out a cigarette* Our ride.

Lincoln: Our ride? I thought we- Ohh... I get it now.

(For those who have watch Hazbin Hotel Pilot, do not give a spoiler and enjoy it but for those who doesn't, spoiler alert incoming)

Just then, a white royal family limousine can be seen driving towards them before it pulls up in front of them as both me and Angel Dust enter the limo and the limo begin to drive towards somewhere else. The moment I enter the limo, I can see 2 female demon sitting on the other side which I immediately recognize one of them.

The first demon who is hugging her knees and looking out the window is a tall and slim-built white-skinned hellborn demon around 6 and a half feet tall. She has long, ankle-length blonde hair with thin light coral streaks on the paler-blonde highlights, which is usually tied into a twice-banded low-ponytail by two black hair ties. Her hair also features bangs that are flipped to the left side and ends with a curl. Her eyes sport light yellow sclera and red pupils, thick eyelashes, gray eyelids, black lips and rosy red cheeks. She wears a red tuxedo-jacket with darker red lapels and a small white tag located on the left side. She wears this over an untucked, long-sleeved, high-collared white dress-shirt that has two black buttons and dark red cuffs, worn with black suspenders and a small black bowtie. Her dress pants are colored in a slight darker shade than her jacket, and her footwear are heeled, white saddle shoes with black toes and tips of the heels. The jacket is a bit ruined from some sort of claw marks or burning marks.