Chapter 14: Turf War

Previously on Chapter 13: Honest Feeling, after having the party, Lincoln begin to clean the office until he heard a noise coming from the kitchen. When he arrived, he saw a drunken Loona laying in front of the refrigerator. Lincoln then carried her to her room until she grab Lincoln making him lying beside her. While this was happening, Loona begin to let out her genuine feeling about Lincoln which Lincoln accepts the honesty and lying next to her.

No One POV

When you think about Hell, what would be your first impression? Hell is the supernatural realm of demons. It is inhabited by a population of indigenous hellborn, entities that were born in Hell, and Sinners, who have died and have had their souls sent to Hell. Well... the Hell we know are different from the one we read in the Bible. This Hell has different kind of view of opinion. 

The atmosphere is presented as perpetually choleric, disorderly, and noxious, though capable of supporting carbon-based lifeforms which is very funny and weird at the same time since after all, this is Hell we're talking about. You might be thinking if Hell is full of demons, how many population will be stuck in that place and how will they survive in that kind of overpopulation? No worries about that as Hell's geography are divided into Seven Rings as in the Seven Deadly Sins in the Bible. Each ring possesses it's unique atmosphere and ruled by the Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins are a class of demons who, aside from Lucifer Morningstar himself, rank directly beneath the royal family in Hell's hierarchy. As their name suggests, each of them embody each of the seven deadly sins which is Pride, Wrath, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Envy and Sloth. But today, we're going to go to the Pride Ring. We all know Lucifer Morningstar holds the title the King of Hell and the demon who embody the Sin of Pride but he also the ruler of the Pride Ring where the Sinners are confined to and can only exist in this ring, however, like the other rings in Hell, the Pride Ring is accessible and traversable by Hellborn species.

 We all know Lucifer Morningstar holds the title the King of Hell and the demon who embody the Sin of Pride but he also the ruler of the Pride Ring where the Sinners are confined to and can only exist in this ring, however, like the other rings in...

In that ring lives a city called the Pentagram City or The Pentagram. (look at the picture above) This city is separated into different sections and there are many different places of interest such as casinos, nightclubs, adult film studios, brothels, restaurants, television stations, and hotels. Demons in that city have their businesses in these places where they are allowed to sell everything from cigarettes to drugs, however, there are others who resort to the black market, gathering and repurposing the discarded weapons of Exorcists the left behind during the cleanse. In this place, there is a Clock Tower located in the city which serves as a counter for the 365 days that pass until the Exorcists return for the next Extermination. Now, back to the story. We can see the hound himself, Lincoln is wandering around the city. You might be wondering why is Lincoln doing in there... 

Flashback:

At the I.M.P Headquarters, we can see all of I.M.P's employee having a meeting in the briefing room. (yup, I found out this is the correct name) All of them are discussing about their work and all until Lincoln let out a surprising news.

The Hellhound, Lincoln Loud (Helluva Boss AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara