Chapter 17: New Employee

Previously on Chapter 16: Commitment, Lincoln revealed his true identity and his job towards everyone. Just like the canon, Alastor offered to helped Charlie and wanted to make a deal with her but the twist is Lincoln's the one who broke her out of her shell and change her whole perspective making her more confident and strong-headed unlike the canon. 

No One POV

With a snap of Alastor's finger, a new fireplace has replaced the hotel's worn down one as he approaches it and picks up the mysterious figure covered in soot, which then opens its eye and stares at four of them. The mysterious figure poofs off the soot from her body and reveal her full appearance. The figure is a small cyclops demon with pointed limbs, white skin and one large eye. Her eye sports a light yellow iris, thick eyelashes, a hot-pink sclera with a yellow gradient and a large pie eye-cut pupil. Her red-pink hair is kept into a slightly messy bob cut with a curl on each side, and a single light yellow streak located at the top. Her mouth has sharp light pale yellow teeth inside and black lips, and small hot-pink dots on each of the corners. Her attire is that of a black neckerchief around her neck, and a 1950s red-pink maid dress under a white apron with three hot-pink dripping splotches. She also wears long black gloves which covers most of her hands and arms, along with matching-colored tights.

Alastor: This little darling is Nifty!

Niffty: *drops to the floor, unaffected* Hi, I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've made new friends! *eyes the three* Why're you all women? *lifts Charlie with no effort* Are there any men here?! *puts Charlie down* I'm sorry, that's rude.

When Charlie being lift, Vaggie quickly takes out her harpoon thinking she might be hurting her but the moment she see Nifty puts Charlie back on the ground, she put her harpoon down for now. Nifty then spots Lincoln who is wandering around the hotel and begin to exclaims in excitement.

Nifty: A MAN!!!

She then begin to run towards Lincoln before she attach herself towards his body and begin to inspecting him from top to bottom at lightning speed. Lincoln, who is surprised by it, just grab her by the hem of her dress and de-attaches her from him. 

Nifty: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S A MAN!!! OH... YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!

Lincoln: *smirk* Well, aren't you a cute little fella? Nice to meet you, Nifty.

Lincoln then move his face towards her ears before he begin to whisper something at Nifty.

Lincoln: *whisper, fake angry tone* The next time you attach your little finger on me again and it will be your last time seeing that finger of yours.

Nifty: *shudder in ecstasy* You're a bad boy... I like a bad boy ~.

Lincoln: *smirk* I love to talk but it seems you have duty to do.

NIfty: *looks around* Oooh, man! This place is filthy! It really needs a lady's touch! *grabs a spider and crushes it* Which is weird because you're all ladies, no offense. Oh, my gosh! This is awful! *she speed cleans throughout the hotel* Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! *spots a cockroach and stabs it with a sewing pin* Nope!

Lincoln: *watches Nifty clean the hotelShe really creeping me out but she have a great sense of duty and she's adorable so I let that pass.

Suddenly, a voice coming from an unknown demon come out of nowhere making everyone turn their heads to see another demon who's been summoned by Alastor.

???: *lays his cards down the table* Hah! Read 'em and weep, boys! 

The unknown demon is an anthropomorphic avian cat demon. His look is evocative of a magician paired with a casino referencing playing card theme. The sclera of his eyes are black with light yellow irises and slit pupils. He has large and lengthy, red feather-like eyebrows with black vertical stripes near the tips and a small black heart above each eyebrow. His fur is a dark taupe overlayed with white on his face, torso, feet, and upper arms. The insides of his ears are white with a red tip at the point and red heart in the center. A black tuff of fluff protrudes from each, creating the appearance of small hearts. He has a darker shade of his fur encircling his ankles mimicking cuffs on a set of pants and his tail is long and dark taupe-colored ending with a large spray of plume-like feathers which are a vivid-red with black and white stripes. He has heart-shaped, light yellow paw-pads underneath the paws on his hands and feet. His wings are large and red with darker-taupe on the undersides. The undersides of his wings are decorated with black stripes which feature red and white roulette wheel dot markings while the outside of his wings are decorated with more black stripes which wrap around the joints and run around a row of white roulette wheel dots. He wears a minimal clothing which consists of a black top hat with a red band and a gold button-like decoration, a red bowtie around his neck and a set of black trousers which are held by black suspenders over his shoulders.