part-8

That lady smiled and aqsa looked at them confusingly and then she asked "eomma who is she?"

mrs yamna looked at the lady then at her then she spoke "my beloved daughter she is my best friend mi-jeong, park mi-jeong

Aqsa smiled and said "oh I'm sorry i didn't know you are my eomoni's bestie!!" mrs mi-jeong smiled and said "how you will remember me my child you were so small when we leave the country" aqsa nodded and said "let me make some coffee for you both I'm coming"

After aqsa left mrs mi-jeong said "yahh yamna do you think she will like it!!" mrs yamna looked at mrs mi-jeong in a dramatic pissing expression and said "am i a mind reader how i will know what you bought and if she will like it or not and you haven't even give me a chance to see what is in the bag!!"

Mrs mi-jeong looked at yamna and about to say what was in the bag but aqsa came in the spot and said "here it is i hope i didn't wait you both for a long time right" mrs mi-jeong looked at aqsa and said while smiling "i can wait for my daughter for Infinite time and you didn't even took that much time my child"

Aqsa smiled and said "so tell me your friendship story i wanna hear it please please pleaseeee" mrs yamna looked at aqsa and about to say something but mrs park interrupted and said "aqsa my daughter i have something for you then she took out a box and said this is for you

Then aqsa opened it and her mouth automatic opened by the beutiful shoes then mrs yamna smiled and said "we became best friend because our mothers were the bestest friend" mrs mi-jeong nodded in approval and said "yeah i don't have daughter but my...

Then aqsa opened it and her mouth automatic opened by the beutiful shoes then mrs yamna smiled and said "we became best friend because our mothers were the bestest friend" mrs mi-jeong nodded in approval and said "yeah i don't have daughter but my brother have a daughter name jinhan"

Aqsa nodded her head then it popped up and she imedeitly said "aunty don't tell me mr park jimin is your son!!" mrs mi-jeong looked at aqsa in amusing way and said "you know my son?"

Aqsa closed her eyes in frustration and the she heard mrs mi-jeong saying "my child what happen as i know he have rumours being a bad guy and do bad behaviour with other but he is not what everyone think really!!"

Aqsa looked at mrs mi-jeong and said "no no aunt mr park is my boss i work there that's why i asked and mr park haven't misbehaved but miss jinhan did!!"

Mrs mi-jeong looked at aqsa and asked "what happened my child as i know jinhan is so good girl and never mistreats anyone"

Aqsa nodded and smiled while she didn't said anything and looked at both of them and said "well I'm going outside you too talk hmm allah hafeez"

Mrs mi-jeong looked at aqsa and said "but my child before going can i know what my niece jinhan did wrong to you!!" aqsa face palm herself for spelling the thing she should not do then she said to herself "lovely aqsa now say her and give aunt an explanation do you have any ufff"

Then mrs yamna looked at her and said in a sternly voice "aqsa mi-jeong is asking you something right talk to her where is your mannerism huh" mrs mi-jeong looked at mrs yamna and said
"yahh yamna don't scold her she is my daughter too okay"