part-14

Then he went to parking area and aqsa wide her eyes and looked at jimin who was also shocked

aqsa said closing her eyes "mr park ahmed your plan never fail what is it?" jimin gulped and said while laughing nervously "ahh my queen they are just employees and won-"

Aqsa cut him off while she said in a high pitch voice "they can be your just a employees but if they saw us together they will start to gossip" jimin nodded nervously and said "calm down queen calm down"

Aqsa glared at him and said "and how i can be calm when you are the reason to destroy my mood"
jimin chuckled while shaking his head in sides then he said in his heart "only if you knew how much i want you to be happy"

Then aqsa pissingly looked at those employees who were walking and probably thinking to flirt with jimin then jimin looked at her and said "i shall go and distract them!!"

Aqsa looked at him and said "it’s the least you could do" jimin hummed and went out to go to them and aqsa saw those girls take his hand and start to behave all cute!!

Aqsa rolled her eyes and said "what’s in this guy that everyone in this office drool over him duhh" then jimin looked behind and give her sign to go aqsa sigh heavily and slowly came out

Then she tip toe and run behind to go from front main door as those girls are in parking area and she can not go from there

Then jimin again looked behind and saw she tip toed and has almost gone he chuckled and looked at those girls being all serious now then he said "can i know which apartment you are in?"

One of the girl remove the hair from her ear side while shyly said "003dt sir" jimin hummed and said "what the name of you both's was by the way"

They both looked at him shockingly and smiled widely and said " I'm ubang and she is laura"

Jimin hummed and said coldly "go now!" and he left from there too then he went to the left and everyone was greeting him but he had a cold face and inside in him was screaming for aqsa

Then he came and saw aqsa was doing her work and was not aware that jimin was looking at her then a employe called him and he came out of his delulu kingdom and left from there to his cabin

He went inside and said "finally wowww finally i saw you my queen i can't explain how much happy I am"

And just then someone knocked he wide his eyes and runned towards his chair and pretend to do work then he said come in and aqsa came he looked up and said "oh miss aqsa my queen"

Aqsa looked up at him and said "you called me?" jimin frowned in confusion then he said "no my queen why would i?"

°°°

That person saw her back pack and imedeitly run towards the bag and put there something and then she heard nurr, "must be coming" that person thought then run away from there!!

nurr came out of bathroom while her hair was tied with a towel and she was wearing as always a shirt and pants but she hasn’t wear a coat while it become her habit of wearing coat pants now

Then she open her hair and took out hair dryer just then someone call her and she picked up and said "yes mr harbors your back pack is here and i sent my back pack so long ago haha yeah okay bye"

Then she took her moisturiser and apply and then she take a cherry pinkish type lipstick and apply it and she set her hair in a bun and wear her hijab cap which cover her whole head not a hair is visible

Then she take a black colour hijab and start to wear it

"oh fiama where were you i was looking for you" mrs farisha said being all confuse mrs fiama laughed nervously and said "ohh farisha i went to meet ashifa but i didn’t find her!.."