CHAPTER 11

They sat in n silence for a while taking the time to finish their drink then Brenda suddenly asked
"The drama is airing right? THE DEVIL'S BRIDE, is that the tittle?"
"I am not a fan of R- dramas, I don't know "
"Gosh you should try that one, it's hot. Starring the two hottest fellas in the acting industry "
He sighed igniting the car and pulling onto the highway.
"Is it about king Osbert?"
"Exactly" she exclaimed "the male lead is a perfect definition of a man of every woman's dream. He's a piece of cake"
"Oh, really... I have never heard you compliment an actor like that "
"He can turn you gay"
He laughed hard "no damn way, women have everything I want in life. Especially Kenyan women "
"There you go again with your Kenyan women. Did they hypnotize you?"
He grinned the memory of watching the ladies in bikinis and swim suits walking on the beach playing in his mind. He couldn't help but fantasize and drool over their curvey figures and the beautiful brown skin that reminded him of the taste of a melted chocolate.
"My gosh, I think I will go back there when I am free. It was like a paradise?"
"We've lost a Rainbow citizen just like that. What a shame"
"There is no shame I'm following my dream "
"Whatever, keep dreaming about your Kenyan hot cakes... Anyway where are we headed to?"
"The café then later you got a contract to sign at the Starlight Agency as well as the Sunlight Agency too. From the Starlight is a second female lead in an action movie and the other agency is as female lead in a zombie movie  "
Brenda banged her head on the dashboard.
"What is the difference between zombie movie and action movie? They are all the same "
"But one is as a second lead and the other as a starring "
"But I will have to use my energy in both "
"We must use our energy right?"
"For once I thought I would have a ROM com or even a fiction movie "
"But the actions suit you better "
"What?"
"You are feisty " before she could start barking at him, he pulled over "we are here"
She sighed breathing in and out deeply, she checked her face in the dashboard mirror fixing her hair and top.
"How do I look?"
"Appetizing "
"The same answer all the time. Someone might mistake you for a pervert "
"I only use that word with you "
She punched his shoulder and squinted her eyes at him.
"I will rip your guts out if you dare flirt with me "
He rubbed his sour shoulder.
"Feisty little kitty "
He jumped out of the car before she threw another punch again. He walked around and opened the door for her. She took his hand as he led her through the delighted paparazzi that had been eagerly waiting for her to show up.
They swarmed around her like bees throwing questions at her
"Miss Brenda, how do you feel about the drama that is airing as we speak?"
"Miss did Miss Avalyn force you to step down...
"What do you think about the shipping... King_Ava?
"Will you appear on the drama...
Brenda suddenly stopped and looked at the eager paparazzi
"Hello, I willingly dropped the drama. I will not appear on it, and besides the shipping is beautiful. To my fans, wait for my upcoming drama I will not disappoint you. Excuse me!"
The guards held the paparazzi back as Brenda and her assistant made way into the cafe. She entered the changing room and sighed.

"This crazy paparazzi are unbearable... They are always driving me nuts. They were here this morning what is it with the sudden appearance at this time?"
"Well, someone anonymously posted something a little...
"What is it Grace?" Brenda grabbed the phone from the girl and stared at it intently. A photo of Avalyn leaving Kingsley's car in front of a hospital and another of the man carrying the lady in his arms at the backstreets of the city.

"Are they dating? What do you think? The fans have started shipping them King_Ava, I think it's a cute ship name." Grace said giggling.
Brenda handed back the phone.
"It is none of my business honestly!"
"You are rivals, an ugly complement could do the magic you know...
"Ugly things come from ugly people August and besides I got pending contracts to sign I can't ruin the reputation at this time!" Brenda was always very careful with a lot of stuff, and that earned her a lot of respect from several agencies. She knew how
to work her way around to get what she wanted, she would not let anyone spoil that.