Part 14

Part 14

Sai's pov

I looked up at the sky, the girl who was so excited a few minutes ago now was a nervous wreck up in the air during her parasailing. She was shouting continuously and instructor was repeatedly asking her to calm down as he was handling his boat over the beautiful and large manmade lake.

"Are you sure you are gonna like this?" My inner voice put forth a question.

I gulped down with difficulty, "It always looks so cool in tv and movies. Had no idea what it would be like in real?" I admitted honestly.

"Aur apni bucket list sunao Virat ko...kar di na puri ichha...ab to bahana karke bhaag bhi nahi sakti." My inner voice taunted me.

I remembered the time when I very excitedly told Virat that how much I like adventure sports and how I wish one day to do at least some of them. I didn't know he will fulfill my wish like this that too this soon. Here we are, on our mini honeymoon, in an adventure park resort and I am waiting for my turn which is about to come when that girl comes down.

"Jaan bachegi to honeymoon manega na." My inner voice reminded me and I couldn't agree more.

Virat's pov

I thought Sai would be very happy at this place and she was in the morning but ever since we have come for parasailing she is looking more nervous than excited. She only told me about her love for such place or else I would have taken her to any normal resort. But dont know why she is chewing her nails every now and then.

"May be she is little scared. After all, these kind of things looks cool but one need courage to really do it." My heart guessed the reason on Sai's behaviour.

"Sai, are you fine?" I asked her.

"No, Virat...I cant do it. Lets go from here." Sai blurted out.

"Are you sure? I mean, give it a try. You always wanted to do it...didnt you?" I tried to encourage.

"No, I dont wanna do it right now. I will do it some other time. Lets go now." Sai said as she again gulped down hearing the other girl's screams in the air.

"Oh, so the great Sai Joshi is scared of this." I laughed at her, not to make fun of her but to challenge her for doing it. I knew she is just apprehensive now but she will definitely enjoy it.

"Huh! I am scared of nothing....wo to aaj mood nahi hai bas..." Sai tried to make excuse.

"The great Sai Joshi jo badi badi baatein karti hai aaj darr ke mare uski hawa nikle ja rahi hai, wait let me take your picture and save this moment forever where Sai Joshi was scared of a little game." I taunted her.

Sai's pov

"How dare you to make fun of me? I am not scared of anything. Now I will prove you." I declared and tied my shoe laces tightly to brace up myself for my turn.

But as that girl came down and instructor asked me to come forward my courage left me as soon as it came.

"What are you doing? Virat will laugh at you forever." My inner voice poked me.