⋆4

For their PE lesson the entire class was being divided into two teams

For their PE lesson the entire class was being divided into two teams. Jiwon secretly crossed her fingers in hopes of being in the same team as Jungwon. Which didn't happen to be, but she was at least glad that Sunoo, Heeseung and Jake ended up with her.

Jungwon on the other hand didn't seem as happy, his face instantly dropped after realising that Miyeon was in the same team as him. The girl clinging onto him like glue, unable to notice the look of absolute disgust on his face.

They were going to play dodgeball, something so simple yet Miyeon was all up against Jungwon.

"Jungwon Oppa~ I'm too scared, please protect me." Jiwon mocked Miyeon before gagging. "It's literally just dodgeball not a fucking warzone, why is she even acting like that?"

Heeseung, Sunoo and Jake who were on the same team as Jiwon couldn't help but laugh at the girl as she quite visibly kept rolling her eyes at Miyeon's behaviour. Poor Jungwon and the rest of the boys in his team couldn't seem to do anything about Miyeon.

Despite all of this Jiwon still found the game to be very fun, everyone suddenly became very competitive. She might also have accidentally hit Miyeon in the face more than once, earning snickers from Sunoo.

After PE class, Jungwon's team won. Jiwon felt a bit sad that her team almost won. But she couldn't stop smiling, thinking about Jungwon. "He looked so cool," Jiwon whispered to herself, giggling at the thought of his sweaty hair as she stood in the changing rooms. 

Jiwon had finished getting changed and was waiting outside the bathroom which was occupied. Her face pulled into disgust when she saw that it was Miyeon that had been using the bathroom. Ignoring her face Jiwon just brushed past her, lost in her own thoughts as she made her way to the bathroom.

However she was immediately yanked away to the side, aggressively shoved into an individual shower booth. She was instantly drenched in cold water as she heard the sound of the shower door click shut from the outside.

Lost in her thoughts, she jumped when a shower suddenly turned on, drenching her in cold water. She tried to stop it, but it was jammed.

Locked in, she banged on the door for help, hearing giggles outside. "Fuck you" She knew it was Miyeon's doing. "Open the damn door Miyeon!" Jiwon yelled, frustrated.

"Fuck you too Jiwon, I hope you freeze to death." Miyeon said smirking. 

Jungwon was patiently waiting for Jiwon in the parking lot so that they could get home. Five minutes turned into 10 and those 10 minutes in turn became 15 minutes and there was still no sign of Jiwon.

Jungwon started to show signs of worry, knowing that Jiwon would never generally take this long. He thought back to how happily Miyeon had waved him goodbye after she had finished changing, almost too happy. Jungwon immediately ran to the changing rooms, worried about what might have happened.