⋆epilogue

7 years later

7 years later

After tucking Juwon and Jun into bed, Jiwon came down the stairs to find Jieun still watching TV. "Why aren't you in bed, Jieun?" she asked, regarding her 6-year-old daughter. "I wanted to ask you something," Jieun replied. "What is it?" Jiwon inquired.

"Why do you like dad so much?" Jieun's question elicited laughter from Jiwon. With a smile, she responded, "I see myself in his eyes every time he looks at me." Jieun shook her head. "Too poetic," she remarked before heading off to bed, leaving Jiwon alone on the couch, smiling to herself like an idiot.

The doorbell suddenly rang, snapping Jiwon out of her thoughts. She opened the door to find a bouquet of flowers. "Surprise!" Jungwon exclaimed, causing Jiwon to jump in surprise. "Childish," Jiwon muttered under her breath as she picked up the flowers and headed back inside.

Jungwon followed behind Jiwon and gently pulled her to face him. Their eyes met in a silent symphony of emotions. In Jungwon's gaze, Jiwon saw warmth, affection, and a depth of feeling that made her heart skip a beat.

In Jiwon's eyes, Jungwon found a reflection of his own emotions - love, trust, and a sense of belonging. It was as if they were communicating without uttering a single word, their eyes conveying everything they needed to say.

Time seemed to stand still as they held each other's gaze, the world fading away around them. In that moment, they were the only two souls in existence, lost in the depths of each other's eyes.

Jungwon slowly moved closer to Jiwon's face, then pulled her into a kiss. Jiwon melted immediately, feeling her heart race as she surrendered to the warmth of his lips, cherishing the tenderness of the moment—it took him seconds to envelop her in his embrace.

Jungwon pulled away, reluctantly breaking the intimate connection, and looked deeply into Jiwon's eyes, and smiled before saying,

"I see my reflections in your gaze, Jiwon."

And this is the end of Reflections in Your Gaze, I hope you guys liked it

Once again me and my bestfriend wrote this together.