Chapter 44

Warning:
Mature Content Ahead:

Reece

Lorna gasped as I slid my cock inside her, jolting her from her deep slumber. I couldn't resist; her constant wiggling of her ass against me was too much to bear. I was rock hard for her.

I bring her leg up placing it over my leg as I slide in and out of her soaked pussy. "Morning, baby," I whisper in her ear sucking on it. "Mmmmmm," she groans, now pushing her ass against me, urging me on. Gripping her waist, I start to pound her hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, oh god, yes," her husky voice screams out. "Fuck, baby, this feels so good. I could fuck you all day, you know that?" I grunt, picking up more speed. Spreading her ass cheeks apart, I look down at my cock sliding in and out of her sleek, wet hole. "Jesus, that's a sight," I groan. "You have no idea how good my cock looks going inside your pussy, baby."

"Oh, Reece," she moans, "harder, fuck me harder, please."

My pleasure, babe. I flip her onto her stomach and kneel behind her, pulling her ass up. I slam into her hard, causing her scream and jolt forward. My hand grips one side of her hips while other one pulls on her hair hard – not too hard to cause her pain, but hard enough to make her whimper. "You like it rough, don't you?" I grit as I plough my cock deep inside. I was almost there. Lorna's pussy tightens around my dick, gripping me hard as I feel myself swell up inside her. Slapping her ass hard, she yelps out.

"Jesus, Lorna, your pussy is amazing I groan as I feel myself reaching my climax. "Aaah, fuck," I grunt as I grip her hair tighter, filling her up once again with my hot liquid, while she screams out as her climax hits her.

We both collapse onto the bed, trying to catch our breaths. Lorna's hair is splayed out across the bed, some of it sticking to her head. "Well, that's what I call a wake-up call," she says giggling.

I move her hair from her face as I turn her to me, our bodies now facing each other. I smile at her. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Placing a kiss on her nose, letting it linger for a moment. "Are you sore? I wasn't too rough, was I?" I ask, worried she might be feeling achy all over. We'd been at it all night, even my body was feeling tight from it.

She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a hug. "I'm a little sore, but I don't mind. It was worth it," she smirks at me, her eyes twinkling with humor and love.

I mimic her expression, feeling the same. "It definitely was, baby," I say, leaning in to kiss her rosy lips. They look slightly swollen this morning, probably from all the kissing we did last night and this morning.

My phone rings, breaking our moment of bliss. I want to ignore it, but it's more than likely my dad calling. I'm supposed to be meeting the scouts for dinner later. Groaning, I reluctantly get up, not bothering to put on any clothes as I plan to spend a bit more time in bed with my baby.

"Dad, what's up?" I answer the call, my gaze drifting over to Lorna, her perfect body on display for my eyes. She looks like a goddess, lying there with her big blue eyes, looking at me, enticing me. God, I want to fuck her again. I'm addicted to her.

"Reece, are you even listening to me?" I hear my dad say, his tone sounding frustrated. I shake my head, trying to push thoughts of Lorna's sexy body aside, I hear her giggling at me.

"Sorry, Dad, what were you saying?"

"I said, where the hell are you? We're supposed to be meeting the scouts at 4:00 PM for dinner," he fumes.

"Relax, Dad, it's still early. I'll be there on time, don't worry."

"Oh really, Reece? You going to make it home and get ready in half an hour?" he asks sarcastically.