6

If those eyes and that smile were a drug; an addictive, damaging drug, than those lips and the feeling of them pulling against her own was the cure. Her thoughts turned to nothing. Her hesitations and her fears disappeared, only leaving behind her pure want, and desire, and her need to be everywhere the other girl was. Those lips had her grabbing at the brunette's singlet and pushing her backwards until the back of her knees hit the corner chair, sending Lauren falling into the soft cushions below.

Slender fingers ran across her jaw line, leaving a fire in their wake and a burning in her lungs from the lack of oxygen. She gripped the arm rests with both hands while Lauren's short nails scratched down her neck and across the top of her chest, angry red marks rising on her tanned skin. She groaned against her mouth, her own nails digging into the upholstery of the antique chair.

She couldn't breathe without taking in a part of Lauren, and she couldn't conjure up a thought that didn't end in an expletive. All she could see was pale eyelids that twitched and clenched with every soft touch her tongue gave to those lips. All she could hear was Lauren panting against her open mouth, and the rush of blood pulsating in her ringing ears. All she could taste was vanilla lip balm, and the salt of her drying tears that streaked down her cheeks and pooled at her lips. And all she could feel was heaven and fire, simultaneously lifting her up and burning her.

The fire clouded all her other senses so all she could do was feel. Feel Lauren's soft tongue as it pushed past her lips. Feel her hands grip the back of her neck and pull her closer. And feel the heat that was starting in her chest and flooding down between her legs.

Lauren fucking Jauregui is kissing me, and she isn't stopping.

She's not pulling away.

I'm not waking up.

Those are her hands running through my hair.

And that is her breath mixing with mine.

Holy shit.

Camila nipped at her bottom lip, before pushing her tongue back into her mouth, her hands finding the top of Lauren's thighs as she dropped to her knees in front of her, bringing their eyes level. She pulled into her as far as the chair would allow, moving her fingertips further up her legs and skirting them underneath the hem of her shorts. She could feel the goose bumps rise on the girl's skin under her fingers as she dragged her hands back down.

Camila pulled away from those perfect lips, and was surprised to find shocked, slightly dazed eyes staring back at her. Lauren's hands hovered near Camila's cheeks, barely grazing her flushed skin. Her breath came out in short bursts, and her chest heaved with every scared second that past.

"Oh God," Lauren blurted, swallowing audibly and biting her bottom lip. Her eyes were wide as she sighed heavily, letting her head fall back to rest against the wall behind her. "Shit." She brought both hands up to her mouth, shaking her head back and forth while staring at the ceiling. Those hands muffled her words that fell from her lips in an incoherent rush. She took a deep breath and finally looked back at Camila with confused eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to-oh fuck."

Her head hit the wall again as Camila's chest heaved in and out with each ragged breath, trying to understand her friend's sudden shift. She looked down at soft creamy thighs, her hands stilling against the girl's knees. Realization began to dawn on her as she swallowed down the lump that had formed in her throat, and her mind began to catch up with her heart. With each breath in, her chest ached, feeling like it was going to close in on itself, and her once flushed skin turned cold.

Lauren kissed her, and now she's regretting it.

She's regretting it.

"Lo, it's okay, I get it," Camila mumbled, not meet her gaze. "Mountain air, and all that."