| 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶 | 𝗣𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 |

Top - Kirishima
Bottom - Bakugo

Summary :

Bakugo has won three sports festivals now, but this is the first time he'd not been changed up for the podium ceremony. It's left most of his fellow third years stunned except one certain shark toothed red head, he knew exactly what had the angry blonde so bashful on the podium.

Kirishima knew how to celebrate Bakugo's third win just the way Bakugo would want.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Blinking. Staring. Questions flooding people's minds. It was the first time they'd seen it. Two years of seeing Class A's angry blonde stand chained up and muzzled on the top step of the podium. However, this was a first. The first time Bakugo was chained or muzzled while standing on the number one spot of the podium.

In his first year he'd been chained and shackled for nearly 4 hours after the event. In second year only 2 hours of restraint but this year he seemed timid not evening looking out at the crowd, very unlike Bakugo.

He'd shared the podium with Todoroki and Tokoyami his first year. Last year it had been Deku in second and Todoroki and Iida in third in second year. And now it was Todoroki once again in second, Kirishima and Tokoyami sharing third.

But for some reason it was this year that had calmed Bakugo down. Even Monoma was speechless, Mineta wasn't even sure what to comment and then there was Denki who always spoke before he thought but even his mind was rendered useless ( a usual for Denki ).

It was Kirishima who was laughing alongside Tokoyami at something he'd whispered to his joint place holder. Bakugo had only glanced over before returning his eyes to floor he stood on. The red head had smirked when receiving his medal then turned watching Bakugo intensely.

The blonde was shivering but the weather was warm, he knew what was wrong with his boyfriend, he understood his lack of aggression in this moment. Todoroki receiving his medal next with a small thank you a kind smile which had a few girls squealing.

Finally Aizawa presented Bakugo his medal and the blonde muttered and thank you further shocking his school mates.

As the clapping began and school anthem finished Bakugo hopped down to the third place podium and dragged Kirishima down and led him into the inner arena to find a vacant waiting room for them to invade.

"Bakubro chill man, no need to drag me around I'll walk with ya!" Kirishima stated to the blonde who finally let go of his collar.

Bakugo busted tutted and began speeding up, "Hurry up." Was all he could muster in his currently quite flustered state.

Soon they reached waiting room 1 and Bakugo kicked open the door as hard as he could, immediately bashing against the door. Kirishima obviously worried for the walls sake not wanting to get in trouble, but Bakugo just grabbed the door and threw it back shut and then locked it.

"Wanna check." Bakugo asked as his cheeks and ears began to burn a bright red.

Kirishima only smirked and chuckled as he moved closer to Bakugo, "If that's what you want, but seriously Bakugo, right here? Right now? Couldn't you wait?" He questioned as he pinned him to the door.