| 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘶 | 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 |

Top - Deku / Midoriya
Bottom - Bakugo
[ just gonna be dick sucking and fingering ]

(Bakugo won't always bottom just haven't had any top Bakugo ideas yet :( )

Summary :

Bakugo's gotten some tattoo's done
over the years but he's mostly a piercings
guy. So when he moves away from home
he finds a tattoo shop to get his dream
tattoo done at.

But who knew Bakugo's thighs were
so sensitive no of his past partners
paid them much attention so how was
he meant to know until he was practically
moaning for his tattoo artist.

And well even though he cared for his
art the masterpiece before him really
needed some help, so of course he
took a break to help this masterpiece out.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

He was early, far too early for his appointment. He liked being on time sure which meant being a few minutes early but when he's this early he's just more anxious, so he nipped into a corner store and bought a snack and an iced coffee.

After getting out the store he began his walk but this time much slower, he quickly drank his coffee and ate his snack.

The blonde arrived only five minutes early speaking to a brunette receptionist, her cheeks were nice and round, she must be well liked as a receptionist with such a kind smile. Her brunette hair was cut into a bob but the front strands remained longer than the rest of her hair. She wore a lot of pink and had some of her own tattoos but it was her make up which revealed her own artistic capability.

"Morning Sir." She smiled dropping the celebrity gossip magazine in hand as she moved to the computer before her.

"Hi, uh..Katsuki Bakugo?" He didn't know why he sounded so unsure but he did.

"Mm." She hummed before tapping away at her keyboard and that kind smile returned to her lips, "Yes, booked to see our lovely Deku. Thigh tattoo, you submitted a design idea he's just finishing up with the details. You can go in now though his last client wanted a smaller tattoo than expected." She spoke politely before pointing down a corridor, "The second door on your left, it has a bunny on and some other designs. Deku should be sprawled at the top of door. That'll be the one." She instructed and so the blonde rose a brow sceptically before walking away.

The blonde haired male just started down the corridor as soon as got to the door he noted she could've just told him the number on the glass, but he did note the very detailed bunny draw onto the door as well as the very detailed bold lettered Deku above the glass. And the dark green door did indeed have some other designs climbing up from the bottom of the door.

He sighed knocking before opening the door as a reply was just about to be spoken, the artist didn't even look up when the blonde walked in. The green haired male paused his work before resuming after taking a glance at the iPad to his left. Upon his finishing of the design he placed down a pen and turned to the blonde before gesturing to the seat.

Bakugo sat in the chair and the green hair artist brung over his iPad and the tattoo template, he smiled to the blonde warmly who just nodded at the artist.