| 𝘋𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 |

Top - Dabi
Bottom - Hawks

Summary :

After getting themselves arrested Dabi
and Toga are being to a police station for
questioning but Dabi is to dangerous to
be questioned by the police.

So they call in the no. 2 pro hero to
question him but Dabi and Hawks have
a history, one they allow to take over them
in that moment.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Why the hell did I agree to take crazy to mother fucking McDonalds and not think this was gonna happen, and why the fuck did I leave Twice in charge of the car! Bitches!

Currently the ravenette league of villains member was leaning back in the extraordinarily uncomfortable interrogation room chair. He knew all the tactics currently in use. Someone had recently poured soda on the table, someone had taken of one of the chair leg bottom so it wobbled, they'd obviously turned up the AC in the room to put him on edge, whoever came in next meant business.

"Hurry it up, I've got places to be!" Dabi called.

He knew he was being watched and he knew Crazy was somewhere in this place probably already being interrogated, she couldn't use her quirk at the moment not a blade in sight.

"Sorry to keep you waiting then." A smooth voice called he recognised it, smirking to himself as he allowed the voice to sink in.

The blonde stood leaning against the door far from the ravenette, his ruby red wings were folded up not listening for extra sounds, he wore his hero costume which to Dabi was an odd choice for the bird to have made, he seemed to want to be stylish whenever he was spotted outside of his "Hawks" persona, even though his name was still unknown to the public.

The large camel coat with a fluffy sheep fuzz like interior with matching baggy trousers sent all the wrong signs, it was as if the bird man knew nothing about fashion yet he modelled for all the top brands. No, it was his boots, top and sunglasses which revealed the truth. His top was truly stylish and one of a kind make completely copyrighted in Hawks' name, he wore combat boots which matched the black of his top and those damn big yellow sunglasses matched the yellow accents. It was that attention to detail which told you all about Hawks' fashion knowledge.

"We're alone." Spoke the blonde, "Told them the hero commission wanted your interrogation to be private, can't have the police slipping secrets to the tabloids, now can we?" The bird spoke as he pushed of the door and made his way over to the villain.

"Why would I care that you've done that?" He spoke those his face only displayed a smile, bright and joyous.

Hawks only returned the smirk as he placed himself at the edge of the table next to him, "So we can't talk, freely." He said opening his wings as a joke but Dabi's smile only faltered at the bird's joke, "Openly." Hawks added as he slowly moved his leg and moved further back on the table presenting himself, "Truthfully." He said, Dabi knew that was meant to say, 'praise me' but then again the police would still likely listen to the interrogations recording so Hawks couldn't exactly tell him to praise him.

"Alright then birdie, what do you want?" He asked, the blonde smiled now as he moved to the criminal finding a seat in his lap.