Current monarchs

══════════════════════════════

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋 (43 years old)
  Firstborn daughter of Prince Larimar, whose parents were Tsunami and Riptide.  Anemone turned out to be a lesbian, so she did not have any biological heirs, and Auklet fell in love with Prince Cliff, so her offspring were half SkyWing. Princess Tsunami had two children at 19 years old: Sapphire (who went on to become Queen after Coral), and Prince Larimar, whose daughter Petrel challenged Sapphire to the throne and won aged 23.

Queen Petrel is known for being headstrong, determined and very eager to jump into things. She is feircely loyal to the side she chooses, although her punishments are brutal.

══════════════════════════════

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓 (53 years old)
Queen Ruby had two more children at 19, Princesses Garnet and Carnelian, named after the student who perished at Jade Mountain Academy. Princess Garnet became Queen at 43, after Ruby wanted to retire at 62. Her sole child, Princess Coast, challenged her to the throne aged 25.

Queen Coast is known for her calmness and her inexhaustible patience, and never hesitates to give a second chance. However, this leads other tribes to view her as weak and soft.

══════════════════════════════

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 (28 years old)
After the NightWing Exodus, hybridisation with NightWings in the Rainforest became way more common, and it was eventually accepted (with huge debates) that Queen Glory’s offspring with Deathbringer could become RainWing monarchs, despite their mixed heritage. Princex Firefly became ‘Queen’ at 36 (Although they identified as Non-binary) after Glory, but had no offspring with their mate. As a result, it was their brother Twilight’s daughter who succeeded her; Princess Freeflight (aged 21 at the time). Freeflight’s reign of 16 years was cut short, however, when she and her twin Cockatiel died of a disease they'd had since birth, and Cockatiel’s daughter Mockingbird took the throne prematurely.

Queen Mockingbird is known for being bloodthirsty and vengeful, and if you ever cross her, most don't live to tell the tale. Some say she's still scarred by the loss of her mother, but more often than not it's just chalked down to pure violence.

══════════════════════════════

𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 (25 years old)
As a lesbian changing the rules for royalty and then marrying Lynx, Snowfall had no children, but both of her sisters took mates from other tribes, leaving no available pure IceWing heirs. In the end, it was Hailstorm’s daughter Pine who became Queen after her, only after she'd aged to 65. Pine’s firstborn daughter, Chill, became Queen at 25, and has ruled ever since.

Queen Chill is known for being very reasonable, but also taking a supremely neutral side in everything. Her views can be morbid or unnecessarily soft, they change from time to time.

══════════════════════════════

𝐌𝐔𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄 (32 years old)
Not much is known about where Bramble originated, but it is believed she was the offspring of Moorhen’s brother’s daughter. After the war, Mudwings started to ease back into mating for life with less need to churn out so many warriors, and the average number of faithful couples became about 3/10 in a settlement.

Queen Bramble is known for her extreme extrovertedness and intensity that causes some dragons to think of her as a Dragonet, or 'unfit' for a Queen. She is always the first to speak, the loudest, and the Murray charismatic.

══════════════════════════════

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐀 (43 years old)
Princess Artemisia was born to Datura, the daughter of Thorn and Smolder and Queen at the time. Datura had always been the only possible heir to the throne: Sunny’s line had mixed blood and none of Smolder’s sisters survived. His brothers, somehow, only had sons. At first it wasn't an issue, but SandWings began to get suspicious, and there's rumours that it may have something to do with the lost SandWing treasures.

Queen Artemisia is known for being the wisest of Queens, and also having a familiar disrespect for traditions that runs in her family. She is very justice centred and takes favours and debt seriously.

══════════════════════════════

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 (37 years old)
After the NightWing settlement of Renewal was established, there was a unanimous agreement to crown Feirceteeth as the NightWing Queen. Of her three children, Darkwings became Queen after her and then her own daughter, Starshifter, aged 37. The NightWings, however, have always relied on the RainWings as their allies.

══════════════════════════════

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀 (46 years old)
After the downfall of Wasp, Jewel’s eldest dragonet Fruitfly took over the throne, but not all HiveWings were compliant following a Queen after what happened to them before, and so the Kingdom split into two halves: Those who followed Fruitfly and those who took to forming small communities in the Savanna. Later, Fruitfly’s niece Triatoma challenged her to the throne and became the new leader of the Monarchial HiveWings.

Queen Triatoma is known for her recklessness and disregard for rules when it comes to proving her point. She's desperate to show that HiveWings ARE still a good tribe, and can still have a Queen.

══════════════════════════════

𝐒𝐀𝐕-𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: No distinguished leader. Many cheiftains in primitive tribal conditions.
══════════════════════════════

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐆𝐎 (51 years old)
Shortly after returning to herself, Sequoia was assassinated by Belladonna (and Hemlock, reluctantly) in an attempt to put Sundew on the throne. When they found out, Sundew and most LeafWings were outraged and the offenders were exiled permanently from Pantala. Hazel became the new monarch, and her firstborn Ginkgo (With Mandrake) succeeded her.

Queen Ginkgo is known for her weirdness, and her affinity with small details that don't concern others. When not on duty she can often be found poring over bugs and books and books about bugs. She is a very carefree Queen who doesn't take things seriously.

══════════════════════════════

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐊𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 No distinguished monarch
Instead of returning to Monarchy, the SilkWings voted on a democratic system where there is now a SilkWing court, the head of which is currently Calliphora (succeeding Cinnabar)

══════════════════════════════