Important places

══════════════════════════════NIAS(The NightWing IceWing Association of Science)

NIAS
(The NightWing IceWing Association of Science)

NIAS was founded in 5084 AS, in the disputed land between the Ice Kingdom and the Sand Kingdom. It is a research centre where dragons of all tribes (Although it began with NightWings and IceWings) work on science.

There are over twenty different branches of NIAS so far, including the filmography and photography branch, the scavenger communications branch, the Mind branch, and the energy branch (along with many more)

NIAS requires it's workers to have qualifications in science and arithmetic, and it is considered a very prestigious job to most. However, there are some dragons who believe NIAS is messing with things that shouldn't be messed with, and are not in support of science.

══════════════════════════════
THE TRANS PYRRHIAN HIGHWAY

The trans Pyrrhian Highway is a boat route that started construction in 5043 AS, and was finally established in 5056 AS. Since it was very hard for dragons to fly between the two continents, the Queens set up a project that would allow dragons to get a boat through a series of islands, therefore not exhausting their wings and still allowing access.

The route isn't 100% safe, and there are still boat crashes from time to time, but dragons are still able to fly to the closest stop island and make it without dying.

══════════════════════════════
SANCTUARY UNIVERSITY

Sanctuary University, founded in 5093 AS,  offers courses on many different specialist subjects for dragons. The courses last about three years, and experience work is included. Living quarters are provided in Sanctuary for the students.

On average, there are about 10 students per course at a time. This is a good way to get specialist training in certain subjects, and a lot of the NIAS workers or highly esteemed dragons actually went here to recieve most of their learning.

══════════════════════════════
OTHER SCHOOLS

Pyrrhia has a number of smaller schools besides JMA, the most notable being Firelight High in Possiblity, Moonspire Hall in Renewal (For NightWings with powers), and Agate Mountain Academy, a sister school to JMA.

A group of JMA graduates founded AMA a long time ago, in 5031, and soon after more intertribal schools started popping up. There are still tribe exclusive schools within kingdoms.

There is only one Pyrrhia-Pantala tribe school, and that is Oceanglass Academy. It is located on the largest of the Great Ocean Island, and is accessible via the TPH (Trans Pyrrhia Highway)

Here is a list of schools in various kingdoms:
Jade Mountain Academy - Located in Jade Mountain. Admits all Pyrrhian tribes.
• Agate Mountain Academy - Sister school to Jade Mountain Academy, located in Agate Mountain. Admits all Pyrrhian tribes.
• Firelight High school - Located in Possibility, the local school. Admits all Pyrrhian tribes.
Mixed School of the Rainforest Tribes (MSRT) - Located in the Rainforest. Admits RainWings and Rainforest-NightWings.
• Moonspire High - Located in Renewal. Admits NightWings with powers.
• Cloudpeak Academy - Located in the SkyWing Kingdom. Admits SkyWings.
• Scorpion School - Located within the Scorpion den. Admits SD SandWings only.
• Palmleaf Hall - Located in the Sand Kingdom. Admits SandWings.
• The Royal School of Ice (RSI) - Located in the upper areas of the Ice Kingdom. Admits IceWings from all over.
• The United Pantalan Tribes (UPT) - Located near Dragonfly bay. Admits all Pantalan tribes.
• SapWing Academy - Inspired by the old Sap/Poison divide. Admits LeafWings.
PoisonWing Academy - Sister school with SapWing Academy. Located in the Poison Jungle. Admits LeafWings. Her and the SapWing Academy often hold rival competitions.
• SilkWing halls (Silkworm Hall, Starburst Hall, Earthcrest Hall, Westsilk Hall) - Various SilkWing Schools located around the Hives. Admits SilkWings.
• Hivehelm Hall - Located in Mantis Hive. Admits HiveWings.
• Crystal Hall - Located in Jewel Hive. Admits HiveWings.
• Pincerspike Hall - Located in Tsete Hive. Admits HiveWings.

More details about these schools can be given if needed.

══════════════════════════════
UNIVERSITIES

There are various Universities around Pyrrhia and Pantala nowadays. The concept originated in the Hives, with the Hive owners specialising in certain areas.

Soon, the idea of universities spread to Pyrrhia and now there are several prestigious and well known places. As such:
Sanctuary University (in Sanctuary), The Hive universities (One for each Hive), and the University of Science (lower down from NIAS in the disputed land)

══════════════════════════════
THE SKY-RAIN THERAPY CENTRE

A concept that started with the SkyWings ages ago, with all of their therapy needing veterans. Soon, the RainWings hopped on board for dragons like Orchid who hadn't forgotten the NightWing island. Together, they constructed a therapy centre in the mountain Range just above Sanctuary.

It's a secure place, and often the subject is mockery, but the dragons that work there are actually very advanced with dealing with the mind. Recently, new technology from the NIAS Mind branch has been imported.

══════════════════════════════

MORE PLACES WILL BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE!