CHAPTER -1- Mulaqat

~ LAL ISHQ ~

Kunthala is a very small state which is situated in the corner of the western side but today the people here are filled with immense happiness.

Along with the palace, the whole city is glittering with lamps and lights, and why not, because today the only princess of this place is going to get married to the prince of Somgarh.

In one of the room of  palace, the princess is sitting in bridal clothes and talking with her friends, when one of her friends teases her and says,

"Princess Saanvi, your groom has arrived with his wedding procession. Looking at him, it seems he is dying to see you"

Hearing her friend's teasing words, she smiles and says,

" He will have to wait, I too prayed so many times to God to get him , yahan tak ki mene toh shiv ji ke 16 somvar se bhi jyada vrat kiye "

Having said this she folds her hands and closes her eyes and says to God, " Thank you shiv ji aapne meri mannat puri kar di aur aapki tarah accha pyaara jivanasaathi de diya ,aise he aapka aashirvaad banaye rakhna "

Then there is a sound of knocking on the door and after getting permission, three men dressed in Rajputi attire enter inside.

The princess stands up and smiles at the three of her brothers, seeing her in bridal aatire one of them stands with tears in his eyes, the other smiling and the third with wide eyes and open mouth ,looking at her.

Seeing them, all her friends go out except her best friend.

Saanvi:- Now tell me how do I look?

One of his brothers comes forward with a smile on his face , he put his hands on her shoulders and says, " You look just like a cute doll, the most beautiful in the world "

She chuckles and says, " Vedant bhaiya then what about bhabhi hnn? "

He whispers into her ear, " She has ruled over my heart long ago."

The youngest among the three brothers dramatically puts his hand on his chest and says ," Hey prabhu , In the entire 25 years of my life, today is the first time I have seen you dressed as a girl "

Hearing this, Saanvi puffs her face and expresses her displeasure and says, " Atharva bhaiya, aap na apni inhi harkato ke karan abhi tak kunwaare ho , I don't know what will happen to my future sister-in-law "

She says this last sentence while secretly looking at her best friend, whose face turns red upon hearing this.

Then he says proudly, " You know, I am so handsome, if I get married then the girls will die of heart attack and I don't want to become a sinner by becoming responsible for so many deaths of girls Jo ki mere pyaar me fida hai "

Ignoring him and his words, she goes to her eldest brother and wiping away his tears, says " Abhi toh meri vidai kya, shaadi ke phere bhi nhi hue uss se pehle itne aansu baha rhe ho aap "

Then he says, " You will not understand, Laado, when a brother's beloved sister goes away from him" And after saying this he hugs her tightly.

Then again Atharv interrupts and says, "Vidyut bhai why are you crying as if you are a bride and are leaving the house, even Bhabhi did not cry so much at her own wedding."

Hearing this, Vidyut smacks him on the head and then he rubs his head after getting smacked.Seeing this everybody starts laughing.

Then the three of them take her to the mandap, her face is covered with a veil.

* Saanvi 's pov:-

Today is the most beautiful moment of my life, my childhood dream is about to come true.

I have admired Somvarth since childhood

I have admired Somvarth since childhood. Today we will finally be united forever.

Vidyut Bhaiya has handed over my hand to him, he has held my hand, due to his touch I have started feeling butterflies in my stomach, my heart beat has also increased.

I am not able to see his face because of the veil but I am sure he must be looking the most handsome.

Then suddenly there is some commotion due to which Somvarth looks back, I also remove my veil to know what the commotion is about.

As soon as I remove my veil, something wet falls on my face due to which I close my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a man covered in blood from head to toe and his face was unrecognizable because of blood.

Anger is clearly visible on his face, his sword is completely covered in blood, he is looking at the ground, seeing this I come to my senses, Somvarth was in front of me, where is he?

When I looked down like him, it felt as if the ground had slipped from beneath my feet.

Somvarth's body was lying without a head and his head had fallen somewhere else and blood was scattered all around.

Seeing all this I looked at the man in front of me without any expression.The one who did all this and ruined my whole world.

That man was red with the blood of Somvarth , aur mein iss aadmi ki tarah issi ke rang me rangi  "LAL"

Kya yahin tak thi mere Ishq ki ye daastan

                     ~    LAL ISHQ   ~

✨Don't be a silent reader 👀 Show some love by hitting the vote button⭐

And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments section..

See you soon, byee💜