CHAPTER -5- Aafat

Saanvi is sitting alone in the room plotting to destroy her husband's life when her attention gets distracted when the door opens.

When she looked back, she was surprised to see the man standing there.

When the man comes to her, she looks at him and says, " Bhaiya, aap yahan? "

He hugs her and says, " Tumhe Aisa kadam uthane ki koi jarurat nahi thi, I would definitely do something to destroy that man."

Then he pulled away and she said, " Don't worry, my fire of revenge has not been extinguished, ye badale ki aag uss aadmi ko jala ke he rahegi.."

Expressing his displeasure he says, "But why did you need to marry him, we could have used some other method too, right? "

She looks at her brother and says, " To  defeat the enemy, we should stay close to him and keep an eye on him and know his weakness, so that when we get a chance, we can defeat him. "

He nods, and he stands on the balcony, then hesitatingly asks, " He didn't force anything on you, umm do you understand what I meant to say? "

Hatered was clearly visible in her eyes when she said "If he ever forces me in any such way, I will not hesitate even for a second to ki.. ...

Before she could finish her sentence, the door opened again and a beautiful girl of her age walked in smiling.

Seeing that girl standing in front of her, Saanvi looks at her foolishly.And that girl looking at her puts her hands on her cheeks happily and says,     

" Bhabhi, aap kitni sundar hai, bhaiya toh jarur aapko dekh lattu ho gye tabhi toh aapse aise vivah kar laye hai ..."

(Sister-in-law, you are so beautiful, my brother got crazy after seeing you, that's why he got you married like this...)

Saanvi doesn't know about her, so she asks her, " Aap ? "

Then the girl pout and said, " Aree maaf karna mene aapko mere baare me toh bataya he nhi , aur apni bakbak shuru kar di.."

(Hey, sorry, I didn't tell you about myself and I started blabbering.)

Then that girl greets Saanvi with folded hands and says, " Mein Vedika Chauhan, bhaisa ki ladli behn aur aapki pyaari si nanand.."

Saanvi also greets her with folded hands and then Vedika stops her from joining hands and says, " Bhabhi ,You don't need to be so formal with me, I just want us to be good friends , Taki aap yahan akele mehsoos na karo "

Hearing this, a slight smile appears on Saanvi's face.No matter how hard she tries to be, she too has a soft heart like this one.

Then Vedika notices the man standing in the balcony and finds him strange.

Saanvi then looks at Vedika and says, "Meet my elder brother Atharwa "

Hearing this, Vedika covers her head with the dupatta of her lehenga and joins her hands.

Then she turns towards Saanvi and looks at her and says, "Okay bhabhi , I think,  I should leave now."

Saying this, she walks away from there without even turning back and he smirks  after seeing all this.

Saanvi had come down to the door to drop her brother, then she sees Vikram and his mother in the hall.

Vikram goes to both of them and says to Atharva," Aap humare ghar pehli baar aaye hai ,I cannot let you go without serving you. "

He says in a fake manner, " There is no need for this, I should go."

Then he greets the Rajmata with folded hands, then she says," My daughter is getting married in the next 6 days. If you want, you can stay here till then and attend the wedding. Anyway, someone from our son's in-laws should be here."

Before Atharva could reply, Vikram says, "Maa, there is no need for this, the prince is very busy " then he looked towards him and said " You must be getting late, no problem, we will serve you some other time. "

Then Atharva smiles lightly and says, "I will definitely give you a chance to serve me, and Rajmata is right, so now I will stay here till the marriage, I will leave after the marriage."

Hearing this, Vikram gets lost in his thoughts because he knows that Atharva's stay here in the palace means some trouble or the other.

Vikram says in his mind, "Humare liye toh Atharwa ka arth he Aafat hai "

( For me, Atharva means trouble.)

~.                                             ~.     

Please hit the vote button ⭐

Mehnat lagti hai yrr...😮‍💨