Chapter 2

Harry's eyes lit up, the grangers. Hermione's parents were dentists. This got Harry in a good mood. He put his plate in the sink and went upstairs to get dressed. He threw of a few of Dudleys old clothes He was given, grabbed a few beans then started writing a letter to Hermione.

Dear Hermione,

Me and the Dursley's are going to your parents dentist today, I hope you will be there to. Thanks for the snacks you sent you really saved me.

From Harry,
P.S. make sure you get your parents to charge more to my family.

He then gave the letter to Hedwig and she was on her way. He still had some time before they left so he sat down and started doing his Potion's homework. He knew professor Snape was going to give him a Hard time if he misses anything. He was almost done when Hedwig came back with a letter in her beck. He took the note and read it.

Dear Harry,

I am so glad I get to see you, and I go with my parents anyway so there's no need for me to ask. I have already told my parents to charge more to the Dursley's aswell. Your welcome for the food. See you soon.

Love Hermione.

Harry couldn't help but smiling. He couldn't wait to see Hermione. He quickly finnished his homework and put it in his bag. "Boy let's go!" Shouted his uncle from the bottom of the stairs. He slid his shoes on and ran down the stairs and got in the car.

"What's with you boy?" Said Vernon clearly confused with the look on his nephew's face. "Nothing" replied Harry realising his happiness was to obvious.