Chapter 4

"I see what you mean now" said Hermione referring to the Dursleys. They sat down outside the door and started taking. "So have you got your books for the next year yet?" Asked Harry. "Not yet, but were going tomorrow". Replied Hermione. They were sat there for about 10 minutes when the Dursleys and Grangers walked out.

"Come on Boy let's go" said Vernon. Harry stood up. "Bye Harry it was nice meeting you" said Hermione acting like it was there first time meeting. "You to Hermione" said Harry as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They seem like nice people" said Patunia as they drove away from the dentist. "Yeah" said Dudley. "Dudley-kins if you ever want to date a girl make sure you pick one like her". Dudley blushed to that comment and Harry tried his best to hold in his laughter. As soon as the Dursleys find out Hermione is a witch they would change there mind immediately. Luckily then never did, or well for a few years or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dursley household, 2000~

Vernon Dursley opend his found door to a knock. "Yeah who's there" and to his surprise it was his nephew. "Boy what you doing here I fought you were of with your kind". "Well that's a bit rude" said Hermione stood next he Harry. "Yeah" Agreed Ron. "Who are they?" "My friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger". Replied Harry. Vernon's fave fell at Hermione's names. "Your parents are the dentist aren't they" said Vernon like he was about to pass out. "Yes" said Hermione looking at the fat elephant infront of her. "What are you doing here?" Questioned Vernon wanting them to leave. "We came to see if you were alright and to tell you that Voldemort has been defeated so there will be no more wizard murders in the muggle world". "Well thank you for that Harry" said a lighter voice. It wasn't the elephant...it was the giraffe. Aunt Patunia had come down the stairs and is now staring at the three. "Hello aunt Patunia" was all Harry could say before leaving with Ron and Hermione close behind him.