Chapter 3

After the 20 minutes drive they parked in the parking lot. "Now boy" started Vernon. "No funny busses or you go right back under the stairs, you got that". Harry nodded his head. He didn't dare say a word because he knew it would reveal his excitement again. They walked inside and Patunia went to the front desk. Then they sat down.

"The Dursley's" a woman said. She had brown eyes and brown bushy hair. That must be Hermione's mum. We followed her into a room and introduced us to her husband.

"Take a seat" said Mr Granger to Dudley. "My daughter will be back in, in a sec she has just gone and grabbed something for me". As if on que, Hermione walked in. "Here you go dad" she said then looked at Harry and gave a smile. Harry was relieved she didn't say anything remembering what had happened when Ron had phoned the house. Harry had took a seat and Hermione sat down next to him. When Dudleys turn was over Harry was called to the chair. He sat down and after a few minutes he got up again. Then it was aunt Patunia's turn. Harry and Hermione looked at eachother when Hermione whispers bathroom. Harry looked confused at first then he understood. "Uncle Vernon" He said, "can I go to the bathroom". "Yes but be quick boy" Harry then got up and waited outside. A minute later Hermione walked out.