Season 3, Episode 9: Aftermath

~PREVIOUSLY~

Kaine looked towards the forest and back at Alex, before running towards Alex. Kaine kneeled on the ground next to Alex, as the Black suit retracted off Kaine's face.

A few students and the Pussycats came outside after hearing a commotion and came to see what it was. Among those outside were Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Sato, Uraraka and Tsu, along with some from Class B. Kota ran out of the forest and up to Mandalay as they watched Alex and Kaine in front of them.

Kaine held Alex's head, trying to wake him.

Kaine: K-Kid? Come on, man. T-This is nothing. Remember about that time when you told me about your thing in fifth-no.....no, no, no. You've got to stay awake, buddy!

The Pussycats quickly reacted by moving all the kids away and back in the cabin.

Kaine: NOOO!

Kaine was trying to hold back tears as Alex laid dead in his arms. As Kaine was about to break down, his suit began to slither from his body onto Alex's.

Kaine's black suit slowly began to transfer from him to Alex, covering the boy in a black goo. The goo covered Alex, slowly giving him a black version of a Spider suit.

 The goo covered Alex, slowly giving him a black version of a Spider suit

Alex's eyes widened as he quickly sat up, catching his breath.

Alex: What happened?

Kaine: I....I don't know?

Just as Alex was standing up, Hunters began to emerge from the forest.

Alex: Kaine, get out of here. I'll handle this.

Kaine: Yep. You got it.

Kaine quickly walked towards the cabin as Alex got into a defensive stance.

Tendrils waved around Alex, making him go into a sort of Beast-Mode, making him unstoppable.