The eyes outside

Finally getting back to my apartment.

I was about to get dressed and go to bed when I saw a pair of eyes looking at me from my mirror the eyes looked like they were coming from my window?

I forgot to close my curtains. I tried to remain calm but I couldn't just get changed when I knew someone was watching me.

I pretended to remember to do something else then after I went into the bathroom and got changed there.

But I still needed to deal with the eyes out my window but maybe they're not human eyes?

Maybe I saw wrong?

But nope when I went to my mirror pretending to do my hair and trying my best to sneak a peek I almost fell out of my chair.

When I saw a man breathing heavily looking at me.

He was tall old and his face looked stretched out.

I still tried my best to look normal and then I went to close my curtains not looking at the man.

But then I remembered that sadly my bed was underneath the window so I just had to suck it up.

Moon couldn't she just kept hissing.

It wasn't at the man...

It was at the door?

I still didn't understand why she hated the door so much that a man as creepy as that didn't even faze her.

Just then the breathing from the window stopped.

And i started hearing sounds coming from my door did moon predict the future?

Nah she probably just hates the outdoors but then I hear a...

Music box?...

From the outside of my door.

It sounded really creepy but I really needed to go to bed since I didn't know what I was dealing with and to be honest I didn't really want to know.

I couldn't go to bed alone though so I cuddled moon until I fell asleep

Me and her really needed some comfort after all we've been through especially since the incident...

I somehow managed to go to sleep and I didn't hear anything anymore the guy finally went away but just when I thought everything was ok again.

I woke up and I saw a music box by the side of my bed with muddy footprints by it.

"D-did the man get in... n-no h-he couldn't have the doors still closed"

Just then I heard rustling coming from my wardrobe... someone's there...!