F. (New)

Wisdom Jefferson
Oct 24, 2023 | 12:18 pm
Anger Management 📍

"Do you hear what I'm saying to you?" "I'm not deaf" "a simple yes or no please" "yeah I hear you" I answered, not bothering to make eye contact.

"It's not easy to get help after we accept our problem but-" "I don't have a problem. I'm not crazy, this is strictly mandatory" I cleared up. I could tell I was starting to irritate her cause she took a deep breath. I smiled at that.

"You beat a girl into a hospital bed.." she adjusted the way she was sitting like I made her uncomfortable."She shouldn't have been speaking on shit she doesn't know about" I mumbled.

"So because she said something you didn't like or approve of, you used physical violence and you think that's not a problem?" She asked and I didn't reply because I knew she was trying to make me look stupid.

"Do you feel any guilt?" She asked and I shrugged.

The girl was drunk off her ass and mentioned my father. I didn't expect to take it that far but once my hands started going, what she said just kept replaying in my head until I felt security pull me up.

But did I feel guilt?

"I want you to write a letter" "to that bit- "one to yourself, your younger self and your father" she told me and I dramatically groaned. "You are truly a character" she bite her bottom lip like she was trying to stop herself from smiling and looked back at the desktop screen. I curiously eyed her.

Carmel skin, curly sew-in, she kinda resembled a young Lauren London just without the dimples. I then noticed a ring on her right hand, but that doesn't stop my thoughts cause I love the challenge.

"Did you hear me?" "Nah" I admitted "you will have group and solo meetings" "I gotta tell my business to multiple strangers?" "not now, but I have to see progress eventually" she replied and I sighed.

Everybody wants progress from me. Who tf told them I was progressive? Like god damn

"Next group meeting is on the 2nd, don't be late" she told me and I raised up out of the chair. "Can't wait to see you there gorgeous" I told her and I saw her cheeks get a red. "Thank you, please leave the door cracked on your way out" she smiled and I listened.

>>>>>>

Hunters Diner 📍

Anywhere near Jorja was the last place I wanted to be after the morning I had, but here I fucking was.

I was standing in front of the registers talking to Charlie when I felt myself being stared at. After all these years I knew exactly what her gaze felt like.

When I could sense her behind me, I waited for her to say something first.

"You really need to learn how to use your inside voice, I know you probably weren't taught but come on" she told me, handing Charlie something. "I'm surprised you can hear me from all the way up there" I replied and I knew she was rolling her eyes. "Come on" she said then walked towards the bathrooms and I took my sweet time walking over there.

"The janitor is sick so I need you to clean the restroom" she demanded as she stood next to the janitor's cart. "Are you joking?" I asked, taken all the way back and she gave me a fake smile. "Very serious. Do you not know how to clean a bathroom?" She asked and it annoyed me cause she knew I didn't. I've had a maid all my life.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked and she snickered "that's unsanitary" "but you're making me do it..." "you jump from coochie to coochie... You do unsanitary stuff all the time" she smiled and I rolled my eyes. She's never failed to mention my sexual adventures.

Once we were at a party, not together of course but I went into a room wit a bitch. I was in the midst of laughing her panties off when Jorja drunk ass stumbled into the room and glared at me. I paid it no mind, but I should've because she began to say the girl's whole government name and saying shit like she needs to leave the room now or she'll make a prison guard rough her brother up.

Jorja's family had a lot of money and power in this town so the girl knew she wasn't bluffing and quickly ran out with watery eyes.

I immediately asked Jorja why she did it, she said "she touched what's mine" but I didn't understand because the girl didn't even have a purse so how she could steal? Then when I asked Jorja about it a couple days later at school she said she didn't know what I was talking about and I should lay off drugs. But I know what I heard.

"I know you get cheated on by every girl you touch, but you really shouldn't take your sexual frustrations out on me" I looked at her with fake pity and she glared at me. "Just because YOU cheat on every girl you touch doesn't mean you'll cheat yourself out of this so get cleaning" she tried to hand me the gloves.

"No" "okay" "okay? Just like that?" "Yeah... I'll just tell Anne Marie she hired someone with incompetence and I'll need to review all her other hires" she sat the gloves down and was about to walk off. "Wait" I mumbled "huh?" "Fine" she turned around and smiled.

She handed me the gloves, but I put on the mask first. I put on the gloves then grabbed the cart.

I did the men's bathroom first because I knew it was most definitely going to be horrible and I was not wrong. My nose burned even with the mask on.

I didn't know what to do, but I watched my maid clean the bathroom a couple times as a kid. So I sprayed the toilets and just wiped them. I almost threw up a few times because of the smell and poop flakes everywhere, but I just closed my eyes and wiped.

The ladies room only had a strong smell of piss meaning someone probably peed on the floor. I learned that a young age from my pissy ass sisters.

I cleaned the toilets and they only had skid marks and pieces of tissue on the floor in a couple of stalls.
I cleaned the sinks and moped the floor.

Overall it took me an hour and a half to do it all. The moment I left the bathroom I felt dirty and embarrassed.

Thankfully I only had 30 minutes left in my shift so I just hid in the janitors closet until it was time to leave.

When I got home I immediately got in the shower and stayed in 10 or 15 minutes longer than my normal. I had to wash my hair just in case.

I asked Tina to make me some teriyaki chicken and fried rice and ate that while watching twitch. Then I took my ass to bed.

I only had one thought on my mind.

Fuck Jorja.

***********************************************
Incompetence ~ In•com•pe•tence

~ Inability to do something successfully; ineptitude.

"One dollar or clean a public bathroom?" "Give me the dollar" 🫴🏾