G {New}

Wisdom JeffersonOct 31, 2023 | 12:18 pm

Wisdom Jefferson
Oct 31, 2023 | 12:18 pm.
Get Back.

"You bitch ass niggas can't play for shit" I said into the mic, talking to the 10 and 12 years old on fortnight.

"Go up bro. UP UP. U. P" I yelled into the mic and they laughed "she said You Pee" one of them joked making me roll my eyes.

Fuck ass kids.

My head turned towards my bed when I heard my phone ring while on the charger.

"I'll be back, hopefully y'all balls drop while I'm gone" I told them then muted my mic and grabbed my phone.

DON'T ANSWER IS CALLING....

I eyed the screen and answered, putting my ex Lori on speaker.

"FaceTime me" she rushed out "no" "why not?" She whined "I look a mess" I lied. I could never look a mess tf. "So what? I've seen every part of you" she replied and I could imagine the smug expression on her face. "Yeah well now you don't get that privilege Lori" I mumbled.

"Why are you calling?" I haven't talked to her in months. "I wanna see you" "can't, got plans tonight" I lied, while spinning in my game chair. She groaned and I smiled. "Cancel on them, we can drink, have a horror marathon and then do nasty tings. I'll even do that one position you like" she told me and I could hear the hopefulness in her voice.

Aw.

"No thanks. Everyone has seen all the positions you can do" I said to remind her why we are done. "Fuck you Wisdom" "you wish" I mumbled and hung up.

I didn't even think about what that was and just unmuted my mic "y'all lil niggas still being pussy?"

>>>>>>

Mall📍

"And then I told him how am I supposed to give him a source if I got it from my grandmother and he goes "wEll whErE dId sHe gEt iT fRoM" and that's when I knew I was not gon pass his bitch ass class" Serenity told us as we walked into forever 21.

"So that's when you called your pops" Karlie questioned and Serenity nodded. "Of course, I don't like to pull that card but" she shrugged.

Karlie's dad was a famous wrestler and he was buff as fuck and bald and y'all know bald niggas be crazy.

"You already know my saying... If you can't beat em- Parent them" we said sync and I smirked. "Speaking of parents, mine are hosting some type of fundraiser and I need y'all there" Karlie told us as she held up a shirt. I put the ugly ass shirt down then asked when.

"It's next week" "you sure they want me to come?" I asked, the last I knew her parents weren't very fond of me after their dog almost drowned under my watch. I thought he could swim.. useless ass dog could not.