H {New}

Jorja Hunters
Nov 1st | 1:02 am.
Living Room 📍

"It'll be worse"

"It'll be worse"

"It'll be worse"

"Mhmmm pleaseee" I lightly moaned then bit my bottom lip as I went in circles on my clit. I looked down at my hand and imagined it were hers. Her skinny, long fingers. "It'll be worse" I whispered, imagining she was hovering over me, making me regret fucking with her.

"Shit" I felt myself leaking more and knew my fingers weren't going to be enough. I grabbed my vibrator off the coffee table and my hips lightly raised as I turned it on and pressed it against my throbbing clit.

"Fuucckk Wis babbbyy" I moaned, grinding my hips against the bullet as I grabbed my boob. I played with my nipple, groping and pinching it. Wishing she was the one doing it for me.

Those big pink lips around my nipple as she slides her fingers into me, lowly moaning as she realizes how tight and warm I am. Me grabbing onto her beautiful curly hair as we swallow each other's faces. Moaning into her mouth as she curls her fingers, hitting my spot immediately and repeatedly.

"Tell me you're sorry" she whisperes "I'm sorry, sooo sorryyy" I cry out and my stomach gets tight. "Again" "I'm sorryyy" I moaned loudly and breathless "cum on my fingers, feel that shit" she looks into my eyes as they close and I tighten up around her and cum hard.

"Shit" I mumble through heavy breaths. I look down at my vibrator, turn it off then lick it clean.

I think to myself to get up and go shower but I turn to my side and my eyes start to close with one person on my mind.

>>>>>

2:46 pm. Phone Repair Shop 📍

"You think you can fix it?" I asked and the phone repair man carefully studied my water damaged phone.

"I can fix it but are you sure you'll still want it? You said it happened last night and water seems to still be spilling cout. I would advise just getting a new one because you will be forced to eventually" he explained and I sighed.

Reality was setting in... Wisdom pushed me in the pool and now my phone is fucked.

Pictures, videos, screenshots, recordings, important messages... All of it was gone.

Fuck.

"Okay thanks Tom, do you have anyway of knowing if everything was backed up?" "Did you just update your phone?" "Mhm" "then yeah you're good" I smiled, relief filled my body.

Me - 1 Wisdom 0

"Ima go ahead and trash it. Thanks for letting me come in last minute" "yeah, no problem. It was good to see you" we dapped. I grabbed the phone and threw it into the nearest trash bin.

I got into my 2021 Mercedes Benz and rolled my eyes when I realized I was going to have to listen to the radio. I hadn't done that in years.