I {New}

Wisdom Jefferson
Nov 2, 2023 | 8:02 am
Don't be hoes up day!

"When you're ready you can introduce yourself" Lauren London 2.0 said and I nod, sitting up a bit.

"I'm Wisdom, first time"

I heard someone snicker and my eyes immediately scanned the other 5 teens. "Problem?" I sat all the way up "don't y'all hate when parents name their children names that they will never live up to? Yours set you up for failure. Damn shame" "Bitch. Yours named you after a car that you or your bloodline will never be able to afford. Dumb Fuck"

"Aye no name calling" "not dumb fuck" "ima have to start using that" Azzie and Deon, who I was just introduced to laughed together. Nodding and shaking each other's hand.

"Since y'all find that so funny, tell me what that type of anger that was" Ms. London demanded, my eyes scanned over her full layered curls and baby blue pantsuit. Real grown and sexy.

"Passive Aggressive" they answered in sync "do you know what that means?" Ms. London asked me and I could she was actually curious so I answered "uh it's when someone shows they how feel indirectly instead of just addressing their issue" she smiled.

"But I don't understand how that plays here? She said how she feels about my name" I continue. Instead of answering me she calls on Porscha.

"I don't give a fuck about your name.." she rolled her eyes, like it was an insult to assume she did. "My girl cheated on me with you" she announced. "Oh damn" "yeah that's fucked up" Azzie and Deon shook their heads.

I eyed Porch to try and see if she looked familiar, but it wasn't coming to me. I also didn't feel any guilt hearing what happened because I felt like it wasn't my guilt to hold. I don't owe any loyalty to her.

Plus I noticed she said "my girl" as in present so she's still fucking her. She's fake hurt.

"That's sad and all, but what does that have to do with my name?" I asked and everybody looked at me like I said the wrong thing.

"Have a heart maybe?" Another girl, Kayla looked at me with a mug. I shrugged, mugging her back.

Nobody gave a fuck when it was me. Everybody knew about Lori and all I got was jokes.

Too bad too mf sad... it's life.

"To answer your question it's not about your name Wisdom. It's about how she feels about getting cheated on. She's rightfully upset but instead of addressing that, she made fun of your name" Ms. London replied.

I nod, understanding where she was coming from, but I didn't know why she was upset with me. I have never seen her before and I didn't purposely fuck with her girl knowing their relationship.

While I do believe that pussy is strictly just that... I wouldn't participate in breaking up a home, even if I was given the key. I can be hypocritical about some shit but not that.

The rest of the meeting I stayed quiet, it was probably the longest I've shut up in a while.

When we were all getting up to leave I walked pass the group of four and they eyed me. Probably expecting me to look away since it was 4 against me, but I stared back until I was fully out the room.