LT > 004

↳ Nani, kaekae

↳ Nani, kaekae.

Houston , Tx
Wednesday | Home.

" Kae, wake up sister." Marie lightly shook her. She quickly got up.

She was very alert. " My fault, good morning tho." Marie giggled and she laughed.

" Good morning." She said fixing the bed seeing that Kai was gone from the foot of the bed.

She looked into the dresser/mirror and seen her bonnet still on. She smacked her teeth. " I need my hair done." She mumbled finding some clothes out the dresser.

" Wear this." Marie put a two piece set. Of the matching Skims. She nodded and went into the bathroom.

" Hollon waita minute? Yall thought I was finished." She sung watching herself in the mirror. She rubbed the soap from her hand into her face making sure to really get inside.

She looked down at her teeth. " Braces appointment very much needed." She giggled looking at her Dark Blue bands.

She had gotten them done by Chyna. She as licensed in it and went to school for it but Gerald made her stop. Chyna would change her color and retighten every six weeks.

" You riding the bus or what? We getting a ride to school." Kai stood in the door frame and she shrugged letting the flosser explore her mouth.

" Who bringing you guys?" She tilted her head washing the soap off her face and then wiping it with the cold towel.

" Chyna taking us, she bringing us for food to. I guess shawty feelin' good today." He shrugged and she nodded.

She fixed her necklace and the heart locket that had a K on it. It was something special Jania had gave her and her twin.

" I'm finna put my clothes on, I'll be done soon." She said and He nodded. " Okay want me to wait ?" He asked and she nodded.

He left the room and she slipped her clothes on placing her other clothes into a duffel bag that she hid under her bed.

Only because Gerald liked to steal her panties from her dirty clothes and smell them or steal them. He was super weird.

" imma find you baby." She kissed her locket sliding her black and white dunks on over her pink socks.

She grabbed the mini coach purse putting it on and she left the house not forgetting her backpack nor phone.

" you look pretty today. Put this on tho, and put the braids in a ponytail." She said and Kae nodded grabbing the pink bow headband.

She had knotless braids for about 2 months. She did her own hair and they were lookingOLD.

She put them into a ponytail putting the headband ontop. " Yeah I like that more." Chyna flashed a smile.