LT > 007

↳ Nana, kyky

↳ Nana, kyky

Houston , Tx
Saturday | Mothers House.

"What are we gonna do?" Ky questioned looking down at Nani who was currently sleeping on her lap.

" Well, we are moving to Atlanta soon, but don't you have to go somewhere with Mac first." Jania spoke turning her head from her phone.

" Yeah. I'm going there for a vlog, and we're going to the water park as well. But ion wanna leave my sister here. I'm scared too." She mumbled the last part making Jania pout.

" I know boo, I don't want you to leave her either. I'll call Mac and see if she can come along, he don't gotta pay for nothing just let her come." Jania stood up stretching since she heard Kacey Crying.

" Yeah, but Kacey gon be crying a lot, might wanna go get youngboy." She laughed and Jania nodded walking into Kacey room she came back out with Kacey in her arms and Kentrell hot on her trail.

" Waddup Ky." He spoke softly seeing Kae asleep on her she waved at him before she spotted a package in his arms. " Hea' since yall leavin me and shit." He laughed sitting down the big box before he ran and grabbed multiple bags.

In the mist of him doing so Kae'Lahni woke up. " Goodmorning." She smiled making them bust out laughing at her confused face.

" Girl, it's like 5 o clock in the evening." Jania said and Kae'Lahni laughed standing up she stretched, she walked into the kitchen and got herself a drink.

" These for both of us?" Ky cheesed opening the first package she came across two iPads, one being Blue the other one being Purple.

"Yeah, just a lil gift. They got more open them." He spoke with a small smile before his phone began ringing.

" Yeah mane, that's nigga a bitch aye aye hollon." He walked out the house as he fussed on the phone making Kae laughed at him.

" Your boyfriend crazy ma." She spoke grabbing the purple iPad she opened it quickly in awe.

" This that crash foreal." She spoke grabbing the iPhone and Ky laughed in agreement.

" she askin me what is tooka? Just know that we smoke him a lot." Ky giggled as she went live, the live immediately blowed up since she had un private her page once the shaderoom posted a picture of her and Von.

Asiannxvonn - Dang @kingvonfrmdao she took yo face fu.

4daluvofasian - Aye this might be Asian child.