LT > 005

↳ Nana, kyky

↳ Nana, kyky

Houston , Tx
Thursday | Kentrell House.

" Kacey stop." Ky'Nahni smacked her teeth seeing Kacey Playing in her closet.

" ni." He said slowly he held up a box and threw it on the ground catching her attention she smiled at him.

She got down to the ground staring at the box it said TO MY HEARTS FOREVER, KAE'LAHNI AND KY'NAHNI.

Ky frowned seeing this being written in her mother's handwriting. " What's this?" She said and Kacey hit the box.

She nodded and opened it slowly but it was stuck and there was a key needed. She smacked her teeth. " Where imma find the key at?" She whispered and Kacey pointed at her bracelet.

" Oh shit, oh shit I love you kk ny smart Tarzan." She said and he busted out laughing while she unlocked it.

Once it unlocked she came across almost a million baby pictures of her. and another her.

" This can't be? Kacey look at this." She showed the toddler and he giggled but stopped once he seen two of his favorite person.

" I'm a twin?" She gasped feeling her self began to cry she seen a small box and it had a ring and a  locket  but on the other side the Ring, Locket and Bracelt was missing.

The bracelet she used to unlock it was the bracelet that was missing. " It had two K's in it." She said and Kacey nodded.

She put the ring on and it glistened. She seen the words Kae'Lahni 's Other Half. On top of a picture of who she was guessing was Kae'Lahni and her a baby.

She opened the pocket and it was a different picture she quickly put it on. " I can't believe your peanut head mother kept this type secret from me wha the hell." Ky said letting her tears fall as she read the note.

She read all the way until the bottom. It explain everything. She even seen a picture of her mama and a man who was Not Kentrell. " This must've been my daddy. I looked just like him oh my goodness." She wiped the tears hearing the door open she ignored it.

" Ky what are yo- How did you find this." Jania gasped staring at the things she had wrote.

Ky turned to her with a cold look. " How could you keep something so important away from me? Where is she? Where is my twin sister? Where is my daddy? Who is T.Roy?" Ky stood up wiping her tears.

" I'm sorry, I am. Your sister? She's dead. Well that's what they told me. If you wanna meet you dad you can." She said and Ky nodded.

" I'll call him now I swear, let me see this." She pointed at the box and Ky shook her head.

She walked out the room and went to the backyard. She needed space. Badly.

She scrolled through instagram seeing that Kingvon had commented Twin on post. She smiled clicking his page.