LT > 006

↳ Nani, kaekae

↳ Nani, kaekae.

Chicago , IL
Friday | ??

" You good?" Kai looked at her and she shrugged.

" Yeah, my ears just popping a little." She giggled staring at her phone. " Okay that's good, try and yawn is gon go away. Parkway Gardens, google that and catch the uber remember how to ?" He said and she nodded.

" Okay, stay on the phone with me while you do it." He said. He was on in a different city and they were all on the phone in a FaceTime groupchat.

" Okay it say five minutes so imma wait outside." She said fixing her bags and her suitcase she brought everything outside. Licking her lips she looked around for the car.

" hi." She waved at the lady in the car. " Hey pretty, where you going." India smiled staring at her.

" Parkway Gardens." She said her Chicago accent coming through making the lady look back. Her eyes got big as she began texting Durk while she drove to the destination.

" How old are you?" India asked as she played the music a little loud. Kae looked down and Kai nodded.

" I'm 13." She shrugged and India nodded. " Be safe around here pretty girl." India waved at her.

" Can you wait for me please just incase." She said and India nodded.

" be quick mama." India parked the car.

Kae'Lahni grabbed her things quickly she ran through the shortcuts she had seen her Uncle do before. It was harder with bags but she still managed to make it there in 3 minutes.

Knocking on the door an old lady open the door. " Hi, does Ms.Kim still live here? I'm her granddaughter." Kae'Lahni showed a weak smile and the Lady frowned.

" Hi, and no sweetie she moved from around here. Ha son moved her outta the trenches here's her new address." The lady wrote on a piece of paper and Kae huffed.

" Thank you. Have a good day." She ran though the apartments towards India car.

" I'm sorry. Can you please bring me here I'll pay you again extra if needed." She said attempting to catch her breath.

India nodded taking the paper she put it in and instantly knew the location.

-
" Please answer please answer." Kae'Lahni mumbled as she knocked on the door for the fifth time.

" Who knocking on my door like this." Kim said walking to the door. She opened it being shocked as she seen the little girl.

" What the fuck." She said pulling Kae'Lahni into a hug. India pulled off with a smile she immediately called Her Husband and let him know all the tea.

" I been looking for you all over. I went to parkway Gardens. I tried looking for T.ROY I promised I never forgot about yall. Even when Chyna took me." Kae said bringing her things inside she locked the door behind her.