"TIKTOK LITERALLY RUINED YOUR ATTENTION SPAN"

ARIELLE ||   5:47

"Their talking a long ass time."  I say to Frankie while playing with my necklace. "I miss my phone.."

"Bitch your always on your phone" Frankie says back

"Ok and?"

"TikTok literally ruined your attention span"

"......whatever" I say not fighting back when I hear a voice and look to my left,being faced with the cute boy from earlier. Isaac Ellis.

I walk over and smile now seeing two other people.

"Here's your phone..,thanks" I say

He takes the phone and hands me mine as Frankie comes next to me. I watch as he nods and walks away,his friends and brother laughing at him.

"He didn't even talk...." I say to Frankie as we walk to her car

"I don't even know how the team likes him" Frankie says back trying to agree with me,but slightly failing due to what she said earlier. I look at her surprised

"Not you switching up" I say as I plug my phone into the aux cord and turn on Looking For The Hoes by Sexyy Red. Frankie stares at me and then just shakes her head. "Out of all songs you picked this? Reall-" Frankie begins,then being stopped by me singing the lyrics. "SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH,MAKE THEM HOES MAD,SHOW ME HOW YOU FUCK HER BABY DAD. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH, BITCH SHAKE THAT ASS" 

ISAAC ||  5:54

Me, abu and eli get far enough away from the two girls and start flaming me. "Why didn't you speak issacie?" "You we're getting pretty red out there" "did Isaac  get nervous?"

"Shut up I didn't, there was just nothing to talk about..."

Instagram

Arielle.Blackwood posted

Arielle.Blackwood     Frankie.C, ote,and 51,934 liked

Hey bookies