ARI AND ARI ?

ARIELLE  ||  11:56 am

Isaac said I should come around  12:30,so I got  up and started getting ready. The temperatures in North Carolina can change very quickly ,like yesterday it was 40 and today it's 69. I put my bright blonde hair in a braid and then put a cropped umich navy shirt on paired with jean shorts and white nike socks.

I sat on my desk chair and just curled by eyelashes and put on telescopic mascara. I curled my eyelashes again even though your not supposed to after you put mascara on when I got a FaceTime from Frankie.

"What" I said as the call connected. She gasped.  "You don't miss your Pookie?" She said in a sad tone. "no i don't, i have a new pookie" i said back smiling. "who?" "isaac.." i said ,feeling the blush creep up my cheeks "WHAT" she said in shock because i never say anything about him.

i stayed silent ,watching her sit there ,mouth open. "OH. MY. GOSH" she said.  "i might be getting ready to go hang-" i tried saying but then she cut me off. "YOURGOINGTOHANGOUT WITHISAAC" she said in one breath. "uhm...bye !" i uttered ,then hanging up really quickly.

i check the time and realized it was 12:13 pm ,knowing it takes about 14 minutes to get to his house. i ran to my closet and slid on my tan yeezy slides.

(pls don't kill me for the shoes it was the only thing i could think of💩)

i then remembered i literally can't drive ,so my only choice was to call frankie ,i didn't even bother to tell my brother and my mom would think we were already married with a whole generation of kids.

"hey..." i say as i can feel she stare through the phone "what" she says back.  " could you possibly..drive me to isaac's house?" i say ,smiling , trying to be innocent. "fine,i'll be there in 5 minutes" she says back,annoyed.

me and frankie are on the way,my heart thumping with nervousness as we approach his home. "go get your mann" frankie says and i look and her with an agitated face. i shut the door to her white jeep wrangler and starts to walk up to the house.  i rung the doorbell as i stood there thinking. he would probably come to the door, right?  i think when the opening of the door snaps me out of it.

but isaac wasn't at the door ,it looked more like an 9 year old. "hi..is isaac here?" i say,trying to be polite. "yeah..why" he's asks ,raising a eyebrow. "i-" i begin ,then being cut off by isaac coming in frame. "hey ari,sorry i wasn't here quicker" he says as he pulls me into a hug ,his hand wrapping tightly around my waist and my face stuffed in his chest.

"it's fine" i say as he interlocks our hands and walk into the house. we get to his room and he starts to speak. "again,sorry about my little brother

" its ok,i didn't know you had two brothers" i say back,half laughing. "three actuall-" he says when he gets cut of by what sounds like a little boy screaming and busting his door open "ISAAC HAS A GIRLFRIEND". i turn around ,now seeing two little boys. the other one from before and a younger one. "that's abe ,and ari. and you know eli" isaac says to me while glaring at them.

" they're  dating ,look they're holding hands"  abe says while pointing to our hands ,now realizing we were still holding hands. i try to hold my blush back as the boys keep screaming. "guys shes not my girlfriend...yet" he says as he mumbled the last part.

the two boys roll their eyes and isaac introduces us. "abe ,ari , this is arielle. my friend.

"wait my names ari" the little blonde boy says as i smile at him. "ari and ari ?" abe said.

LONG ASS CHAPTER POOKIES😛😛