GET IT SEXYY

thereal_eliellis15 posted

little miss sexyyy

view all 1,334 comments 

isaacellis, and we ate.

Ari.blackwood, zesty ??

isaacellis, not at all ma

user, eli please respond 

user, follow me or get with frankie

thereal_eliellis15, tbh 2

irl . 3rd person , 2 hours before before all hail game

"abu, yo isaac abe, tap abu." eli said trying to get abu's attention. "god everyone can't hear me, aye bro tap abu" he said until he got his attention and signaled for him to take his airpod max's off.

"i can't,i can't fix my headset. i know i gotta like pop it back in, i don't know how to do that." eli said while talking to abu and the camera. "yo are you playing fortnite? he settings are so weird on that" he said to his other teammate as he played on abe's nintendo.

flashback,two weeks ago...

isaac was playing fortnite on abe's nintendo "we can't look-aim anybody" he said while trying to kill someone. "there's no way to aim anybody, how do you play like this?"

irl, back to present day

other teammates of tlba were coming in, dabbing everyone up. then eli and isaac's dad and also coach started to talk. "what do you wanna run against them?" "uh probably Michigan up, first play. michigan up first play is the back lob for you" eli said pointing to abu. " it'll be wide open, uhm  then really anything, it sounds like they don't cover anything ball screens, any coverages." then the other coach started talking. "they drop- they drop it. they gon get through the ball screens" 

"yeah and then abu will set that,we're then he could pop out, it would be easier if their in drop,which means your mans is gonna play back, and mines gettin over, your gon set balls Michigan." " it's like somto, it's like lazy defense and you don't wanna be doin that" eli said.

at the ellis house, 5:34 pm

isaac and ari were hanging out in his backyard,isaac teaching her to how play basketball. "spin like this,then shoot right away" isaac said as he showed her the moves. "ok,ok" she replied . later they were siting in his room,playing fortnite with ari and abe. "your so gonna lose isaac" abe shouted as ari curled into arielles side. isaac looked at ari with a unappreciative look. 

"shut up abe , i literally beat you every time." he yelled with a pissy attitude as they started, ari and arielle watching from his bed. "your just mad because ari's cuddling with arielle and not you" abe yelled back and then isaac pushed him. "actually shut up before i kick you out !" isaac screamed as abe stuck his tongue out. 

"isaac it's fine,just finish this game" arielle said while giving him a gentle look. " fine,whatever"

guys i have a man, i think 🤥🤥🥴