NO WAY

3RD PERSON || 1:03 pm

Arielle and isaac finally decided what to do after multiple back and forths. they decided that isaac was going to teach her basketball, as they had a basketball court in their backyard.

Isaac grabbed a ball as they walked outside. "i swear i'm like a pro i'm basketball" arielle says to isaac,knowing she has never touched a basketball in her life. "we'll see about that ma" isaac says and instantly sends butterflies to arielles stomach.

Arielle grabs the ball from isaac and tries to shoot but misses. isaac takes note of this and helps her. as he runs over to get the ball he starts talking. "look ma you gotta shoot like this form" isaac said and shoots perfectly. Arielle rolls her eyes and shoots just doing what isaac did,making it in.

"maybe you are right" Arielle mumbles under her breath. arielle gets in line with the net again,about to shoot when isaac grips her waist and points her in the right angle. "like this ma" . arielle nods,trying to hide her blush as she shoots,making it in once again.

Isaac and arielle practiced outside for about 1 hour, isaac occasionally helping her. now they were heading inside. they made it to isaacs bedroom,arielle flopping on his bed as isaac laughed at her. Arielle flipped him off and got comfy on the bed while isaac sat next to her.

They decided on playing fortnite,they now both had controllers in their hands as they handed. "ok this time i'm actually gonna win" arielle says as she gets her tools.

(y'all idrk things about fortnite don't kill me🙏🙏)

As they played arielles phone began to blow up. she checked it when they finished playing fortnite, only to see that she was getting text after texts about eli's snapchat story. apparently he had exposed their little "hang out"to his snapchat and everyone saw.

"no way" arielle spoke out loud as she looks at his snapchat story, isaac leaning on her shoulder as he looked too. isaac had a shocked face as he looked at it.

short ass chapter.