1 Stubbornness

Part 1 Stubbornness

Aman was waiting in the Airport to welcome his Boss cum friend who was coming to India after two months, finishing his Europe trip.

The British Airways flight landed in Delhi at the right time. Seeing his friend, Aman's face borrowed the brightness from the Airport mercury lights. He hugged his friend in the manner of welcoming him back to India.

"Welcome back ASR. Congratulations on your successful trip"

"Thank you, Aman"

"I can't believe we baged the British deal also..."

"Yeah, even though our Suiting is worth it, it didn't get its recognition"

"You are right, ASR... it became possible to our company because of you"

They came out of the arrow dram and got into the car, after taking Arnav's luggage. Aman took the driver's seat and started the car.

"Kids missed you a lot," Aman said.

"I know that's why I was talking to them every day on video call"

"Do you think it's enough for them?"

"Not at all. That's why I brought them to London in between my trip... what else could I do? I decided not to go on any foreign trips for the next few years"

"I expected this" Aman sighed.

"By the way, didn't you dye your hair...?" Arnav teased.

"No, I decided to be in the PEPPER SALT look"

"Why did you take such a drastic decision?"

"Drastic decision?" Aman frowned.

"Then what? It's we who are going to see your face, don't forget that...yaar...!"

Aman punched his bicep and said,

"It's too hard to maintain dyeing you know? How do you know? Your hair is still black"

"Don't be jealous, ok?" Arnav chuckled.

"Think whatever... I'm openly jealous of you for your dark black hair... Damn, you don't look like THIRTY-EIGHT. You don't even get a single white hair yet... look at me... looking like an old man with white hair"

"I think I should ask Dhadi to keep kohl behind my ear every day to save me from your bad eyes"

"Simple kohl can't save you from my eyes. Mind it... it's so strong... apply kohl on your face. It may help" Aman laughed.

"I don't know you are this much jealous about me handsome look..." Arnav laughed.

Aman rolled his eyes.

"by the way, my hair will not turn white..."

"Why? Are you god?"

"No... a human without stress... Stress is the root cause of every problem and white is one among them"

"Agree..."

"Try to be cool like me..."

"Cool and me... until you are my boss, how could I be cool?" He said wearily, making Arnav laugh.

"How are Lavanya and Sharanya?"

"Lavanya is doing great and Sharanya is going to seventh standard this year"

"My God... time is running"

"Brutally..."

"How is AR?"