13 Sharing Feelings

Part 13 Sharing Feelings

Khushi got in the car and kept her mobile in the place that was in between her and Arnav. She wiped her face with her hands. Arnav saw Khushi restless. He could not understand whether he should ask her about the guy or not, but Khushi herself spoke to him about Naveen.

"He is my father's partner's son," She said looking outside.

Arnav looked at her and didn't interfere. He let her speak.

"We were friends ONCE..."

"Once means?" Arnav raised his brows.

"Until a few years ago... until he went for his higher studies... we had been friends even though we have age difference..."

She gulped down.

"Before he left Delhi, he came to meet my father to take his blessings. My parents were not at home at that time. I was studying at home as I had an exam the next day. He took advantage of the situation and tried to misbehave with me"

Arnav looked at her shockingly.

"Misbehave...?"

She nodded yes.

"I hit him with a flower vase and saved myself from him. I ran to my parent's room and hid under the bed until my parents returned home. That rogue names his action as LOVE... bloody bugger."

"You should tell your parents about him, Khushi"

"My father passed away a few years ago and my mother wants me to marry him"

"Didn't you tell her about what he did?"

"I did... that's when I got to know that she already knows about that. Naveen told her about it..."

"Didn't you tell them about it immediately?"

"He threatened me not to. He said, that if I spoke to anyone about it, he would spread the wrong information about me that he saw me sleeping with someone. At that time, I didn't have the guts to face such a situation. I was scared to speak about it to even my father. Now, he took the lead and told my mother as if he is a saint and repenting for his deeds" She gritted her teeth.

"What's your mother's stand?"

"According to her, MEN are like this..."

"So?"

"She wants me to accept him because she thinks I will not get someone who LOVES me to this extent... but I don't even like to see his face. Whenever I see him, I feel loath... I hate him...!" she said painfully with an irritating expression.

"Relax..."

"He is torturing me a lot these days, sir. I didn't expect he would come to our office. I'm sorry about it, sir"

"It's ok..."

"If he comes again, I will call the police"

Arnav was silent.

"Am I wrong?"

Arnav nodded no and said,

"This is a sensitive matter. One can only understand the pain"

"Could you understand my pain?"

"I do..."

"Thank you, sir" She wiped her cheek.

"Try talking to your mother in detail"

"I already done that. According to her, every man is like that..." She said annoyed.